Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Forum: Honda November 17th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
How To Replace Burned Out Headlight - Civic 2001 LX

I wanted to help those who are like me. People who have: 1) lost their
manual and don't want to take out a small loan to buy a replacement 2)
have burned out light bulbs 3) are cheap and don't want...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
England cracks down on drivers who eat at wheel

On Mar 9, 7:58 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> A salesman has become the first driver to have points put on his licence> for eating a sandwich at the...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
Regarding Red Light Cameras - Why don't drivers just stop?.

On Mar 9, 12:23 pm, "Sir Ray" > wrote:
Parkway > and Zenith has a 2.9 second yellow which is illegal under
federal
> regulations mandating yellow times of no less than 3.0...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
My Speeding Ticket

On Mar 8, 9:12 pm, wrote:
> On Mar 8, 8:24 pm, "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
>
> > The OP was probably speeding, although I suspect he wouldn't have been> pulled...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
My Speeding Ticket

On Mar 8, 8:17 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> The place of the alleged infraction as written on the citation is a
> location prior to where the OP entered the road.
Proving that in...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
My Speeding Ticket

On Mar 8, 8:24 pm, "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
> The OP was probably speeding, although I suspect he wouldn't have been> pulled over for going with the flow of traffic as he claims if...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
My Speeding Ticket

On Mar 8, 8:02 pm, "jaybird" > wrote:
> I get the impression that the OP was speeding and was cited for it. The OP> said that he had no clue about his own speed, so I would trust the...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
My Speeding Ticket

On Mar 8, 7:12 am, "Dave" > wrote:
....it doesn't make sense that the OP would get that kind of
> treatment from blending with traffic. In fact, cops will usually ignore you
> for...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
My Speeding Ticket

On Mar 8, 5:56 am, 223rem > wrote:
> wrote:
> No, go to court and do your best to fight it. NEVER just pay the fine.

If I decide to goto court and fight it,...
Forum: Driving March 8th 07, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
My Speeding Ticket

I was driving from Piazza's in San Mateo, CA in my (stock) Honda Civic
down HWY 92 (from Hillsdale Blvd) for about 2 or 3 miles when I saw
blue and red flashing lights. I didn't want to stop on the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10