Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lynn McGuire[_2_]
Forum: Jeep May 4th 16, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
The best laid plans

On 5/1/2016 11:01 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
> Got in the Jeep at work Friday, and the steering wheel would go about a
> quarter turn to the left and a bit farther to the right and the power
> steering is...
Forum: Jeep January 28th 16, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
"Next-Gen Jeep Wrangler Will Come In Diesel, Hybrid and PickupVersions"

"Next-Gen Jeep Wrangler Will Come In Diesel, Hybrid and Pickup Versions"
http://www.hybridcars.com/next-gen-jeep-wrangler-will-come-in-diesel-hybrid-and-pickup-versions/

I'll believe it when I...
Forum: Jeep May 27th 14, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
97 ZJ Cranks, won't start

On 5/27/2014 12:18 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
> 97 ZJ 5.2 Limited.
>
> Was fine yesterday, this morning got in to go to work and it cranked like crazy but wouldn't start. Checked codes, showing 12, 21,...
Forum: Jeep May 27th 14, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
Are Wrangler's Safe for First-time Drivers?

On 5/26/2014 8:33 PM, TexasFury wrote:
> To have some fun, first read "Are Wrangler's Safe for Babies?" from 1997.
>
> I was the original poster of this question:
Forum: VW water cooled November 28th 13, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
VW Integrates XL1 Powertrain To up! City Car

VW Integrates XL1 Powertrain To up! City Car:
http://www.hybridcars.com/vw-integrates-xl1-powertrain-to-up-city-car/

I used to have a car with this kind of performance.
It was a 1982 VW rabbit...
Forum: Jeep November 20th 13, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
Ten-HUT! Jeep makes World War II edition

"Ten-HUT! Jeep makes World War II edition"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/11/18/jeep-willys/3629647/

Lynn
Forum: VW water cooled August 14th 13, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
2001 passat turbo side mirrors left and right adjustable dontwork. Any ideas?

On 8/9/2013 11:17 PM, Dane wrote:
> Bought a used 2001 Passat Turbo and the left and right automatic mirriors dont
> work. Any trouble shooting ideas? Dont have a book. Thank You for your
Forum: VW water cooled April 17th 13, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
I own 97 Jetta 5 speed. Eveytime I start the car up it dies.I restart and have

On 4/15/2013 11:19 PM, wezzy1958 wrote:
> When I restart the car i have to use the accelerator in order for it to remain
> start. The problem is getting worse, any suggestions?

Check your Idle Air...
Forum: VW water cooled March 26th 13, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
Need advice - should I repair it or dump it?

On 3/21/2013 4:08 PM, Frank LaRosa wrote:
> I've got a 2000 Beetle with 100k miles.
>
> I'm leaking oil and need a new Rear Main Seal. I also need a new alternator. On top of that there's about half...
Forum: VW water cooled March 26th 13, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
Need advice - should I repair it or dump it?

On 3/21/2013 4:08 PM, Frank LaRosa wrote:
> I've got a 2000 Beetle with 100k miles.
>
> I'm leaking oil and need a new Rear Main Seal. I also need a new alternator. On top of that there's about half...
Forum: Jeep June 6th 12, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
2013 Wrangler changes

2013 Wrangler changes:
http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2012/06/wrangler-to-get-upgrades

"The Jeep Wrangler, which was just upgraded with the
new Pentastar V6 engine and five-speed...
Forum: Jeep April 3rd 12, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
new crewbed is totally cool !

New crewbed is totally cool !
http://www.crewbed.com/

And there is a JK model.

Lynn
Forum: Jeep March 9th 12, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
put a hemi v8 in your JK

put a hemi v8 in your JK

http://www.aev-conversions.com/shop/shop-by-category/powertrain/jk-hemi-kit.html

Lynn
Forum: Jeep February 17th 12, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
does Rubicon have a built-in lift kit ?

Does the Wrangler Rubicon have a built-in lift kit ?

Thanks,
Lynn
Forum: Jeep November 4th 11, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
reclining back seat in 2012 unlimited

On 11/4/2011 12:42 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote:
> Drove a new 2012 Wrangler unlimited with the 6 speed
> manual. Love the new engine ! ! !
>
> However, is there any way or mod to make the back
> seat...
Forum: Jeep November 4th 11, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
reclining back seat in 2012 unlimited

Drove a new 2012 Wrangler unlimited with the 6 speed
manual. Love the new engine ! ! !

However, is there any way or mod to make the back
seat recline ? Otherwise it is very uncomfortable
for a...
Forum: VW water cooled October 25th 11, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
Anybody have anything to say about the Tiguan?

On 10/24/2011 12:26 PM, Bert wrote:
> In Lynn > wrote:
>
>> No diesel.
>
> If I might change the subject since I've recently discovered that...
Forum: VW water cooled October 24th 11, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

On 10/23/2011 11:51 AM, Bert wrote:
> I've pretty much given up trying to find an affordable replacement for
> my old Passat wagon, so I've started looking at small SUVs and
> "crossovers" and will...
Forum: Jeep September 19th 11, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
Let's see if I have this right (Wrangler Questions)

On 9/18/2011 9:16 AM, rock_bustin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Name's Andrew and I own a '97 TJ Sahara I bought new.
> Rates are mighty low and I've been looking into a new one.
> As near as I can tell choices...
Forum: Jeep August 30th 11, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
looking at a 2006 unlimited TJ

On 8/30/2011 2:44 PM, RoyJ wrote:
> On 8/30/2011 10:31 AM, Lynn McGuire wrote:
>> Any advice on buying a 2006 Unlimited TJ ?
Forum: Jeep August 30th 11, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
looking at a 2006 unlimited TJ

Any advice on buying a 2006 Unlimited TJ ?
http://atkinsontoyotamadisonville.com/Madisonville-Texas/For-Sale/Used/Jeep/Wrangler/2006-Unlimited-LWB-Yellow-Car/2876553/

The only defect is a small...
Forum: Jeep July 25th 11, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
does oil "expire"

On 7/23/2011 9:28 AM, RoyJ wrote:
> On 7/22/2011 1:14 PM, ps56k wrote:
>> Happen to find an old unopened plastic bottle of 5W30 - was wondering if I
>> should use or toss ?
>> It has a datestamp on...
Forum: Jeep July 22nd 11, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
does oil "expire"

On 7/22/2011 1:14 PM, ps56k wrote:
> Happen to find an old unopened plastic bottle of 5W30 - was wondering if I
> should use or toss ?
> It has a datestamp on it from Sep 2009
>
> Was wondering if...
Forum: Jeep July 11th 11, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
99 Wrangler Running Rough with AC on

On 7/11/2011 1:49 PM, Kevtrane wrote:
> I have a 1999 Wrangler which normally runs great. I have been having
> a very intermittent problem where the motors starts to run rough,
> causing the Jeep to...
Forum: Jeep May 10th 11, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Lynn McGuire[_2_]
2006 yellow unlimited manual I6 wrangler

On 5/9/2011 7:06 PM, Mike Burris wrote:
> On Mon, 09 May 2011 15:11:48 -0500, Lynn >
> wrote:
>
>> 2006 yellow unlimited manual I6 wrangler with 37K miles for $19,991:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60