Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andi Cole
Forum: Simulators June 12th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Andi Cole
iRacing is up for your cash

"Hello" > wrote in message

> "SuperDaz" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators August 23rd 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Andi Cole
GPL for RF v1.1 released

"Darryl" > wrote in message
On Aug 20, 3:54 am, Uwe Schürkamp > wrote:
> Hi...
Forum: Simulators August 21st 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Andi Cole
FOR SALE - F1 SIM PC WHEEL & PEDAL set-up (UK only sorry):

"Bob Simpson" > wrote in message
> On Aug 21, 12:17 pm, (P Gagg) wrote:
>> Auction ref /...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Andi Cole
x800 GTO AGP widescreen (1800 x 1085)

A 22" would probably be 1680*1050. My son runs an X850 at those resolutions
without trouble. I would not expect to run Stalker or Dirt on it though ;-)

Andi.

"Uwe Schürkamp"...
Forum: Simulators June 11th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Andi Cole
Speedgeezers

Thanks Uwe, we have a temporary forum up now, Phew!

Andi.

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007...
Forum: Simulators June 11th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Andi Cole
Speedgeezers

I believe it is only temporary.

Andi.

"btgoss" > wrote in message
> It's a shame they are gone. I had raced with the...
Forum: Simulators June 9th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Andi Cole
Speedgeezers

I fell like I've lost part of my family, no Speedgeezers forums for a while
now.

Andi.
Forum: Simulators May 27th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Andi Cole
Need help with GPL controller setup

The wheel may have to be the first device, which I think you can assign in
the control panel. There's also a selection there for which device to use
with older games, it may be that needs to be set...
Forum: Simulators May 27th 07, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Andi Cole
Need help with GPL controller setup

What order are they listed in Windows Control panel? Is GPL seeing only the
first two devices?

Andi.

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators April 22nd 07, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Replies: 10
Posted By Andi Cole
new Colin McRae DIRT pics and videos (WOW)

22nd June 2007.

Andi.

"SHaKeY STeVe" > wrote in message
> On Apr 19, 4:37 pm, AirRaid...
Forum: Simulators April 22nd 07, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Replies: 10
Posted By Andi Cole
new Colin McRae DIRT pics and videos (WOW)

Lucky it's out on PC too then ;-)

Andi.

"Ed Medlin" > wrote in message

> "boodybandit" > wrote in...
Forum: Simulators January 11th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Andi Cole
Once again, LCD Screens for Sim Racing

I used an NEC 20WGX2 for a while and it was very good. Changed it for a 22"
Asus which is not as crisp (being slightly bigger I guess) but a very nive
monitor for racing and FPS's.

The latter is a...
Forum: Simulators December 28th 06, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Andi Cole
Sim Racing LCD questions...

I've been using an NEC 20WGX2 for a while now and it's excellant, may
replace it with an Asus MW221U 22" and 2ms @ 168081050.

Andi.

"Larry" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators December 18th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Andi Cole
GTR2 - NFS2 - help

Create an empty file called SDNDTG.DYN in your GTR2 folder and run GTR2 you
will now have all cars and tracks to play with. Set the sim up for amateur
level and have fun.

Andi.

"Dowell"...
Forum: Simulators December 17th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Andi Cole
V8 Supercars 3 (Toca RD3)

It doesn't even support multiple controllers, after all these years.

Andi.

"straiton" > wrote in message

> "David...
Forum: Simulators November 20th 06, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Andi Cole
Good auto sims for mouse

GTR2 has mouse control.

Andi.

"Dowell" > wrote in message
> My brother wants an auto sim PC program for Christmas. The only...
Forum: Simulators November 17th 06, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Andi Cole
Ex-Starforce Publisher turns to STEAM!

You can pre-order Race for as little as 21GBP in the UK and most Internet
shops will dispatch prior to release so you have it on the day of release.
Race on Steam I think is $45 US...
Forum: Simulators November 7th 06, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Andi Cole
I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

There are some, certainly not very many but definitely some, have you
blocked too many of us? ;-)

Andi.

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators October 7th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Andi Cole
GTR2 fps help needed

Also check the readme.txt in the game install folder.

Andi.

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 06 Oct 2006...
Forum: Simulators September 23rd 06, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
Posted By Andi Cole
Where is all the GTR2 Traffic?

Yes, looks like it's slipped in most places to Oct 6th and those of us lucky
enough to have picked up an ebay copy haven't had time because our mates are
still driving GTR and GTL.

Andi.

"Tony...
Forum: Simulators September 7th 06, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Andi Cole
f1 Challenge 99-02 !! wanted!!

Just as a matter of interest I posted a sound card to the US a little while
ago and it cost me 94p from the UK.

Andi.

"Emma Ward" <senninha1@ sad.btinternet.com> wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators August 30th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Andi Cole
GTR / GTR2 demands for graphics processor

He he. Nice one! I was just pointing out that laptops aren't all bad these
days in reply to --

Forum: Simulators August 29th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Andi Cole
GTR / GTR2 demands for graphics processor

The GTR2 demo runs OK on a Dell XPS M1710 ;-)

Andi.

> wrote in message
>
> Ed Medlin kirjoitti:

Forum: Simulators August 28th 06, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Andi Cole
Welcome to the Dead newgroup...

He, he, maybe I've blocked a few more people than you Uwe ;-)

Andi.

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 25 Aug...
Forum: Simulators August 25th 06, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Andi Cole
Welcome to the Dead newgroup...

Three I've seen this week ;-)

Andi.

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> Test? just me or no posts hardly at all this week?

Showing results 1 to 25 of 29