Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Forum: Honda January 3rd 09, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 147
Posted By [email protected]
UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

On Jan 2, 10:38*pm, me > wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:32:55 -0500, "Mike Hunter" a lame top poster
> wrote:

Forum: Honda January 3rd 09, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda

On Jan 2, 4:19*pm, me > wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 20:20:32 -0600, Gordon McGrew
>
> > wrote:
> >>Today that is no longer the case, and any future...
Forum: Honda December 26th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 59
Posted By [email protected]
UAW inflexible on concessions...

On Dec 26, 3:23*pm, "Elle" > wrote:
> > wrote
> On Dec 26, 2:51 pm, "Elle" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote
Forum: Honda December 26th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm

On Dec 26, 2:51*pm, "Elle" > wrote:
> > wrote
> On Dec 26, 10:48 am, "Elle" > wrote:
>
> > It has been well reported that the...
Forum: Honda December 26th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm

On Dec 26, 10:48*am, "Elle" > wrote:

> It has been well reported that the unions are compromising a
> lot. Hachi needs to cite the article where he claims the
> unions refuse...
Forum: Honda December 24th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 59
Posted By [email protected]
Wall street CEO's inflexible on concessions...

On Dec 24, 4:19 pm, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B > wrote:
> Morons. The companies are about to go down the tubes but the union leaders
> refuse to give anything back. As a matter of fact,...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 22, 3:56*pm, "Mark A" > wrote:
> there is no profit, but it is not as much as one would think. The people who
> are getting rich are the doctors, and most of all the...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 22, 2:51*pm, PerfectReign > wrote:
> turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:
>
> > Most of the people here who rant and rave about universal...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 22, 3:41*pm, "Mark A" > wrote:
> "Jack" > wrote in message
>
> HMO's cover pretty much the same things that are covered in countries that
> have...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 21, 11:05*pm, "Mark A" > wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > BUT, how many...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 21, 9:49*pm, "Mark A" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> > I think...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 02:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 21, 7:49*pm, "E. Meyer" > wrote:
> On 12/20/08 4:20 PM, in article
> ,
>

> "...
Forum: Honda December 14th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 150
Posted By [email protected]
What about these gifts to Toyota

On Dec 14, 10:36*am, "Mark A" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > This argument...
Forum: Honda December 14th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 14, 8:26*am, Gosi > wrote:

> It is as always a question of demand and supply.
> In new companies you can hire in a lot of less qualified workers and
> most of the job is...
Forum: Honda December 14th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 13, 11:56 pm, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B > wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Honda December 14th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 13, 10:38 pm, News > wrote:
> Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote:

Forum: Honda December 13th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 13, 5:01 pm, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B > wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:10:18 -0500, Tim wrote:
> > I don't think this is a loan, is it? It is giving Toyota the money to
> > pay...
Forum: Honda December 13th 08, 01:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Big 3 Bust Implications

On Dec 13, 8:10*am, "L Alpert" > wrote:

> airlines did. UAW will be forced to eat consessions.
> -------
>
> Adios to pensions of thousands.

A wet dream for all republicans,...
Forum: Honda December 7th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 347
Posted By [email protected]
Import owners are to blame for the recession

On Dec 7, 3:06*pm, "HLS" > wrote:
> "Cathy F." > wrote in message
> > I say we buy what is the best, most economical, most intelligent buy. *The
Forum: Honda December 7th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 7, 2:41*pm, "Marko" > wrote:

> make weak souls.

All this stems from your religious beliefs?
Forum: Honda December 7th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 7, 3:02*pm, "Marko" > wrote:
> "AJL" > wrote in message

> > wrote:
>
> >>If...
Forum: Honda December 7th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 7, 2:30*pm, "Marko" > wrote:
> "Bentracer and Bentrider" > wrote in ...
> On Dec 7,...
Forum: Honda December 7th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 7, 2:58*pm, "Marko" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 1:48 pm,...
Forum: Honda December 7th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

On Dec 7, 2:20*pm, "Marko" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 1:07 pm, jim...
Forum: Honda December 7th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda

On Dec 7, 2:06*pm, "Mike Hunter" <mikehunt2@lycos/com> wrote:
> Go to an old car show and try to find any old Jap cars
>
> "Marko" > wrote in message

Showing results 1 to 25 of 31