Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jerry[_1_]
Forum: Dodge April 12th 09, 02:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
Rack & Pinion 2000 Caravan Sport 3.3

Hi all, Again I am need of advice. The local shop advised me that my
R&P was leaking fluid(small amount) and this would need to be
addressed at some point down the road. Is this a DIY job? I...
Forum: Dodge February 8th 09, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan Throttle Body butterfly

I have a 2000 Caravan 3.3 144K and the dealer says it need to be
cleaned. I can easily get the butterfly and area around it clean.
Does the dealer cleaning also include taking off the throttle...
Forum: Dodge April 8th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2002 grand caravan Transmission in "Limp mode"

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:39:49 GMT, "boondocks" >
wrote:

>Oh.. Hi Dan.
>
>Not going to continue with this nitpicking.
>
>Anyway, the filter and fluid change produced 0...
Forum: Dodge April 2nd 08, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan 3.3 door panel

Hi all, I have a 2000 caravan 3.3 that has a front passenger window
that will not go down. It tries, but seems to be binding or possible
broken gear? I have the factory manual and will be taking the...
Forum: Dodge September 21st 07, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan BCM update

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:39:15 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

>"Jerry" > wrote in message
>> Hi all, just an...
Forum: Dodge September 21st 07, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan BCM update

Hi all, just an update on my Caravan 3.3 The oil pressure light and
chime would come on intermittantly and sometimes for 30 sec or 20
minutes and so forth. Sometimes not for a day or two. The...
Forum: Dodge August 19th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan BCM

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:00:01 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

>"Jerry" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 18 Aug...
Forum: Dodge August 18th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan BCM

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:08:21 -0500, "SRN" > wrote:

>It's possible that the wire is grounded somewhere between the oil pressure
>sending switch and pin #52 of the Body Contgrol...
Forum: Dodge August 18th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan BCM

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 06:13:20 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

>"Jerry" > wrote in message
>You need to...
Forum: Dodge August 18th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan BCM

Hi All, 2000 Caravan 3.3, 127K Oil presure light and chime comes
on although the pressure is ok. Today I had my mechanic replace the
sending unit with no luck. He also checked pressure at idle...
Forum: Dodge May 28th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan rear hatch

Hi all. My rear hatch has decided to not open. Feels like it
just is not quite catching something?? I have a service manual and
will start to take off access panels and what ever necessary to get...
Forum: Dodge July 27th 06, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerry[_1_]
2000 Caravan ignition switch

Hi all. I put in the key the other day and the switch would not move
either way. After juggleing it a bit it went. This has happened
twice more. No previous symptoms. It feels like it is a bit...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12