Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Darryl
Forum: Simulators March 14th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Darryl
ARCA & LeoFFB

On Mar 14, 8:32 am, wrote:
> On Mar 14, 8:07 am, Uwe Schürkamp > wrote:
>

> > BTW, does LeoFFB support different settings for different mods you...
Forum: Simulators January 2nd 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Darryl
Logitech G25

On Jan 2, 10:45 am, "Steve Garey" > wrote:
> Thinking about getting one. Any issues about getting it to work with GPL or
> NR2003?
>
> I also read the gearstick is not that...
Forum: Simulators November 18th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Darryl
Team Speak

On Nov 18, 8:26 am, "Paulie" > wrote:
> Does anyone know of any FREE servers for teamspeak racers...?
>
> Thanks
>
> --

Open TS. Click on "Connect". Click on the "Web...
Forum: Simulators November 8th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Darryl
Enabling rFactor Online Mismatches

On Nov 8, 9:06 am, wrote:
> On Nov 7, 5:38 pm, Darryl > wrote:
>
> > In the file "multiplayer.ini", located in your ".../UserData/
> > <playername>"...
Forum: Simulators November 7th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Nov 7, 2:38 pm, wrote:
> On Nov 7, 1:59 pm, "Larry" > wrote:
>
> > That sure sounds like a pretty important option for rFactor :)

Forum: Simulators October 19th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Darryl
New Puter advice and Nascar 2003

On Oct 19, 8:54 am, Hooterville > wrote:
> Hello, I have been out of sim racing and online gaming for awhile and
> am gonna buy new Computer in after Christmas.
> I will be...
Forum: Simulators September 24th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Darryl
logitech g25 owners- asking for a little help to identify power supply?

On Sep 24, 8:31 am, MDBJ > wrote:
> a week or so ago, I gifted my wheel to a guy leaving the country in
> about 48 hours,
> we recently realized, I didn't include the power...
Forum: Simulators August 23rd 07, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Darryl
GPL for RF v1.1 released

On Aug 23, 7:58 am, wrote:
> On Aug 22, 3:26 pm, "MikeWhy" > wrote:
>
> > Even with castor turned down to about .5, I was really unable to hold
> > the...
Forum: Simulators August 22nd 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Darryl
GPL for RF v1.1 released

On Aug 20, 3:54 am, Uwe Schürkamp > wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> we've been having good fun with the F1 Legends mod (GPL conversion) for
> rFactor over the weekend. Cars seem a bit...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Darryl
rFactor vs. GTR2

Chang Liu wrote:
> Played a bit of GTR2 yesterday.. Compared to that $40 I've spent on
> rFactor.. Seeing how GTR2 is less than $30.. Not to mention TONS better.
> I can't help but to feel ripped...
Forum: Simulators September 5th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By Darryl
0.97 SCE is out!!!

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> The votes so far for SCE at Rfactor Central are not giving the mod good
> marks. I stopped even looking at the mod once they started all the
> commercial junk and seemed to be...
Forum: Simulators August 15th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Darryl
rFactor development

Atom Elfman wrote:
> "Tony Rickard" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Following up on the other threads here...
Forum: Simulators August 15th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Darryl
rFactor results file transformation

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> can somebody point me towards a good tool to extract info from rFactor's
> results xml file? I've taken a look at DCR, but it seems like is a full
> blown tool...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13