Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Forum: General April 20th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Question regarding availability of gas cap door opener for 1990 Grand Am

Thanks for the reply. As we live in Manitoba, Canada...AND live 40
miles from the capital of Manitoba (Winnipeg), we are sort of stuck
with what we are offered. I will have to make a trip into the...
Forum: General March 29th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Question regarding availability of gas cap door opener for 1990 Grand Am

Hello...

After inheriting my mother's 1990 Pontiac Grand Am (and after my son's
driving it for tens of thousands of kilometers), the mechanism to
release the lock on the gas cap filler door has...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2