Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 1.97 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tooloud
Forum: Mazda April 6th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By tooloud
Is the six speed manual tranny better than the five speed on ga...

Don Bruder wrote:

<snip>

> If *ANYTHING* can be done to make using a cellphone harder, I'm all
> for it... Your (generic you) phone call isn't worth my life - I don't
> give a damn who you are, or...
Forum: Mazda February 6th 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By tooloud
H6024??

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> "Christopher Muto" > wrote:
>
>> however the hella are probably dot approved
>
> The Hella E-code is...
Forum: Mazda October 20th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 21
Posted By tooloud
Where should worn tires go, fornt or back?

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> That section of the Goodyear answer is NOT even about the same
> question !

Sure it is--you just didn't read past the second sentence. I'll quote it for
you:

"When you select...
Forum: Mazda October 16th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pltrgyst wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:43:34 GMT, "tooloud" >
> wrote:
>
>> I think that regardless of the wheels being driven, it's a simple
>> understeer/oversteer-type of...
Forum: Mazda October 6th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws wrote:
> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>> Well, the tire rack article states it emphatically; new on the rear
>> (for car control reasons). I'd agree with Lanny that they should go
>> on the back for...
Forum: Mazda July 10th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By tooloud
Ya'll seen the Demon?

pws wrote:
> tooloud wrote:
>
>> Man, I know I haven't been around all that much these days, but you
>> REPLACED me?!?
>
> It is a harsh world, sorry man.... :-)
>
>> In any case, I *am* feeling...
Forum: Mazda July 8th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By tooloud
Ya'll seen the Demon?

pws wrote:
> r0lliSl1fe wrote:
>
>> I am...young for cars anyways (especially young for the
>> Miata)...turning 20 in July.
>
> That's what I thought. tooloud was our resident youngster for a...
Forum: Mazda June 23rd 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 32
Posted By tooloud
Solstice is huge

Bruno wrote:
> Eric Baber wrote:
>>
>> If it's an Opel on the continent it would be a Vauxhall here, yes,
>> but I still haven't seen it on the roads here. I've also just had a
>> look at the website...
Forum: Mazda June 23rd 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 32
Posted By tooloud
Solstice is huge

Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2007-06-23, Eric Baber > wrote:
>>> There are two of them, the Pontiac Solstice and the Saturn Skye.
>>>
>>> They're very similar but some think...
Forum: Mazda June 23rd 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 32
Posted By tooloud
Solstice is huge

John McGaw wrote:
> Leon van Dommelen wrote:
>> John McGaw > wrote:

Forum: Mazda June 18th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 26
Posted By tooloud
Live better electrically

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> "Mal Osborne" > wrote in message
>> Why would a electric car have 4 Exhaust pipes? (first photo). My
>> guess...
Forum: Mazda April 7th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By tooloud
Who wants a 2004 Miata Speed?

pws wrote:
> Jon Weinberg wrote:
>
>> Apparently Mazda thought it too dangerous with a turbo. A sudden
>> drop in RPM (such as going up a hill) could trigger the turbo and
>> might cause the driver...
Forum: Mazda February 26th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By tooloud
Back to the group and question about a 90 Miata

JeffinMS wrote:

<snip>

> Check out the whole OP. I did check KBB. KBB states the car is worth
> somewhere around $2400 and private party is only $1800. But KBB doesnt
> always tell the whole story....
Forum: Mazda February 4th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By tooloud
Mixed Emotions - Sold my PRHT today

Marc Gerges wrote:
> tooloud > wrote:
>> Marc Gerges wrote:
>>>
>>> My Miata experience is limited to the NA, because visually the NB
>>> doesn't do anything at all for me - I...
Forum: Mazda February 4th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Marc Gerges wrote:
> Karl North > wrote:
>> It is with greatly mixed emotions that I report that I sold my '07
>> PRHT Miata today. It just wasn't working out with us. She...
Forum: Mazda February 4th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws wrote:
> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>> Come on Karl, don't drop a mini bomb shell on us like that w/o info!
>> What was your issue w/ the PRHT (or whatever they call it)? There
>> are people here...
Forum: Mazda February 3rd 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By tooloud
Folding hard top Miata impressions...

XS11E wrote:
> (Marc Gerges) wrote:
>
>> Anyways she lost the day because she couldn't get the tire fixed
>> on Sunday. Did I mention it was raining cats and dogs? A can of
Forum: Mazda February 1st 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 76
Posted By tooloud
Anyone having any problems with PRHT model?

XS11E wrote:
> "tooloud" > wrote:
>
>> XS11E wrote:
>
>>> Do you know you're replying to a week old post?
>>
>> <shrug> That's not allowed?
>
> You did it again. It's allowed...
Forum: Mazda January 20th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

XS11E wrote:
> "tooloud" > wrote:
>
>> XS11E wrote:
>>> "tooloud" > wrote in

Forum: Mazda January 20th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By tooloud
How best to teach my daughter to drive a Miata

L Bader wrote:
> Lanny hits another homerun...
>
> When Dad taught me to drive those (too) many moons ago, it was in a
> '76 Honda Civic on a driveway with about a 10-15 degree slope. We
> spent...
Forum: Mazda January 20th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

nosfatsug wrote:
> Ken and Chris, Thanks for the advice. I couldn't agree with you
> more. I survived teaching my wife to drive a 3 speed 68 Montigo back
> in college after her father gave up. The...
Forum: Mazda January 13th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

McMahon wrote:
>> As far as I am concerned, I would simply never develop the patience
>> to wait
>> for it to lower itself. It would drive me nuts.
>>

> Also, just listening to ALL those little...
Forum: Mazda January 13th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

XS11E wrote:
> "tooloud" > wrote in
>
>> I've never understood why some people think they can't drive their
>> "weekend toy" to work...
Forum: Mazda January 13th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Marc Gerges wrote:
> tooloud --
>
> tooloud > wrote:
>>
>> I've never understood why some people think they can't drive their
>> "weekend toy" to work and to run errands and...
Forum: Mazda January 7th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Carbon wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 16:27:50 +0000, Christopher Muto wrote:
>
>> i am with pat, the na is the best design, but i do understand their
>> need to update the appearance of a car to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72