Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 4.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Hughes
Forum: Mazda April 6th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 39
Posted By Scott Hughes
Why is 6th gear so low (2006 Sport)

The Invisible Man > wrote in news:46160007$0$78517
:

> Is there still a 50mph limit in most states in the US?

Depends on the area/state and even...
Forum: Mazda April 6th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By Scott Hughes
Who wants a 2004 Miata Speed?

pws > wrote in news:4615aa9b$0$5781
:

> They should hire "Wing + HUGE TAK" guy to advertise for them. The Mazda
> South location is also selling a...
Forum: Mazda April 2nd 07, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By Scott Hughes
1996 Check Engine Light. Need Help

pws wrote:
> Miatas typically read a little...
Forum: Mazda March 28th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 78
Posted By Scott Hughes
tortoise talk (was Route recommendations - Austin to Seattle) NMC

"Eric Baber" > wrote in
:

>> Slightly off-topic. There is a very important difference. Drop a
>> tortoise in the water and...
Forum: Mazda March 28th 07, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott Hughes
Bizarre Clutch?? problem

wrote in news:1175045090.572579.176000
@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> OK, I have a 1990 Miata w/112,xxx miles. Sunday, I drove to my
> daughter's golf practice and all was well....
Forum: Mazda March 26th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Scott Hughes
Can rotating the tires extend their life by 20%?

pws > wrote in
:

> Snap-on is great too, but I love Craftsman, which I think is a better
> value since they generally costs less...
Forum: Mazda March 26th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Scott Hughes
Can rotating the tires extend their life by 20%?

wrote in news:1174678740.590886.110010
@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> Lanny (and others), I may still take you up on that rotation tutorial
> at some point, but for now, can you...
Forum: Mazda March 21st 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By Scott Hughes
Trip and hmmmmm......

Lanny Chambers > wrote in
:

> In article >,
> Scott Hughes >...
Forum: Mazda March 21st 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 29
Posted By Scott Hughes
Miata air scoop

Lanny Chambers > wrote in
:

> In article >,
> pws >...
Forum: Mazda March 21st 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By Scott Hughes
Trip and hmmmmm......

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in
:

> Don't get me wrong, I love performance but when even hybrids are doing
> 0 to 60 times 7.5 seconds...
Forum: Mazda March 16th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Scott Hughes
Off-topic / GPS question

pws > wrote in
:

> Scott Hughes wrote:
>> I imagine the feature set is probably very close to what you get
>> from any Garmin...
Forum: Mazda March 15th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Scott Hughes
Off-topic / GPS question

pws > wrote in
:

> Scott Hughes wrote:
>
>> I use Garmin Mobile on my cell phone (for automotive use).
>> Obviously, not all...
Forum: Mazda March 14th 07, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Scott Hughes
Off-topic / GPS question

pws > wrote in
:

> A friend gave me a Garmin emap GPS from 1991. It's old but it works.
>
> Anyway, I would like to upgrade to...
Forum: Mazda March 12th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 71
Posted By Scott Hughes
Top down!

pws > wrote in news:45f47a47$0$28128
:

> John McGaw wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the kind words. There are various reasons for me to wind up
>> in this...
Forum: Mazda March 12th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott Hughes
FS: - 2001 Miata LS - only 25k miles - $8,500.00

"WL Knight" > wrote in
:

> Guys,
> Personal issues are basically forcing me to sell my '01 Miata LS
> ASAP.
>
> Here are some...
Forum: Mazda March 12th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Scott Hughes
Valve noise.

wrote in news:1173619255.583170.145130
@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

> I am getting a lot of top end noise from one of the cylinders in my
> son's Miata.
>
> When I ran it...
Forum: Mazda March 9th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 71
Posted By Scott Hughes
Top down!

The Invisible Man > wrote in news:45f0909f$0$81606
:

> At the risk of being really seriously flamed has anyone tried taking a
> coup‚ through a...
Forum: Mazda February 22nd 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By Scott Hughes
Mazda2?

> > wrote...
>> http://www.caranddriver.com/autoshows/12497/2008-mazda-2.html

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote...

> What's with that nasty boxy version?...
Forum: Mazda February 7th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By Scott Hughes
Brake and Rotor questions - Part 2

wrote in
:

> On 5 Feb 2007 18:17:17 -0800, "Emma" > wrote:
>
>>5.) Why is the hardest part of...
Forum: Mazda February 5th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 21
Posted By Scott Hughes
Got Smoke

"Iva" > wrote in :

> Perhaps not many here wanted to wade through hundreds of lines of
> quoted material to (finally) find the latest on this topic. ...
Forum: Mazda February 2nd 07, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Scott Hughes
How long do the OEM Bilstein's last?

Lanny Chambers > wrote in news:lanny-
:

> In article >,
> "Mark"...
Forum: Mazda February 2nd 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Scott Hughes
How long do the OEM Bilstein's last?

"Frank Berger" > wrote in
:

> The experts around here say the OEM shocks are gone at 40K miles. I
> suppose I should be...
Forum: Mazda January 24th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Scott Hughes
Finish Line Performance Sale

Scott Hughes > wrote in
:

> Hey all, I hope it's not a faux pas to pass this type of thing on, but
> Finish Line Performance (aka Rosenthal...
Forum: Mazda January 24th 07, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Scott Hughes
Finish Line Performance Sale

Hey all, I hope it's not a faux pas to pass this type of thing on, but
Finish Line Performance (aka Rosenthal Mazda) has a $10 coupon promo good
thru the end of Feb.

Follow the link (watch line...
Forum: Mazda January 24th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 26
Posted By Scott Hughes
I'm THRILLED! New to me!

> wrote:
>> Hi again. Well I checked out the other site and posted a lot. One
>> fellow said I was annoying in a PM... so I've come back here where it
>> seems friendlier.

pws...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48