Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan Bernardo[_5_]
Forum: Simulators August 12th 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
nkpro 1.1 public beta

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Alan Bernardo) wrote:
>
>> Kunos promises a lot and...
Forum: Simulators August 12th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
nkpro 1.1 public beta

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Rolf Wesemann) wrote:
>
>> It's one of the best sims...
Forum: Simulators August 11th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
nkpro 1.1 public beta

"Rolf Wesemann" > wrote in message
> Netkar pro has a new public beta for free as demo with Formula 1600
> Openwheelers and the full...
Forum: Simulators June 21st 09, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

Sorry, I had to wipe your post clean, since I couldn't understand a word you
said/meant/wrote/scribbled

Alan
Forum: Simulators June 21st 09, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> you are unbelievable, since you dont nobody does? yeah right...
> "Alan Bernardo"...
Forum: Simulators June 19th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"PlowBoy," > wrote in message
> RAS/usnet is near DEATH. AT&T to stop access to ALL usenet, that is a
> pretty big group of...
Forum: Simulators June 18th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 18th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (jeffareid) wrote:
>
>> Youtube has no ability to screen...
Forum: Simulators June 17th 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "jeffareid" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 17th 09, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "jeffareid" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 16th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> "Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 14th 09, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC back up!

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "rms" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 9th 09, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
Number of active iRacing members?

"Dr. Who" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 7th 09, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
Niles Anders. LOL

"Penis Boy" > wrote in message
> he funny

Requisite reading: _The Future of Psychoanalytic...
Forum: Simulators May 25th 09, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
> Now that summer time is approaching has the number of active
> iRacing members gone much past 6,000...
Forum: Simulators May 22nd 09, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

I would have to agree with what you've said about private leagues. Taking
advantage of a three-month special for $25, I hopped back onto iRacing,
since during the summer months I have more time to...
Forum: Simulators May 22nd 09, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
My email to Opinion Nation.

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
> This covers some of the same ground as in my last topic but I wanted to
> post it here so you guys...
Forum: Simulators February 2nd 09, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
Arca Update

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators February 1st 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
Arca Update

"Victor Greenwood" > wrote in message
> It is ready!!

Nice post. Not like most would know what to do after "It is ready!!"

Alan
Forum: Simulators October 3rd 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 57
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
iRacing: a simulation for grown men and women

"Mario Petrinovic" > wrote in message
> Tony R:
>> Alan Bernardo:
>>> And the guy has trouble with spelling. I would say, rather,...
Forum: Simulators September 26th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 57
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
iRacing: a simulation for grown men and women

> wrote in message
> On 26 sep, 08:40, "Mario Petrinovic" >
Forum: Simulators August 20th 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
RSC On the iRacing's Payroll

"DGF" > wrote in message
> Apparently Daniel Almieda is banning people at RSC in order to please
Forum: Simulators July 20th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
GTR Evolution

"?Utf-8?B?aG9uZXlzYnVubnk=?=" > wrote in message
> One last question. What's meant by *limited* support in Vista? I run all
> my
> Simbin and...
Forum: Simulators July 16th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
rFRacing

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Tell me that doesn't sound familiar !
>
> -Larry
>
> "Ken MacKay" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators July 14th 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By Alan Bernardo[_5_]
iRacing... help... must... resist!

"Tony R" > wrote in message
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> You are probably right, in the last point made. But man,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40