Showing results 1 to 25 of 381
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carl[_3_]
Forum: Jeep January 24th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 43
Posted By Carl[_3_]
Come along, jerk strap, and tire chains

The definition of 'bad situation' is in the eye of the beholder. I have been
in places where 33" tires, 4 wheel drive, and a 9,000lb winch was barely
enough to get me out. I have video.

What type...
Forum: Jeep January 24th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Carl[_3_]
OT Ford Explorer

You can get a cherokee with an 8 and 1/4" rear or a cast D44. All XJ's after
2000 have the cast 8 and 1/4", and some with the towing package before then
have the 8 and 1/4. The D44 was a special...
Forum: Jeep January 23rd 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By Carl[_3_]
#&^#%$ Flywheel Removal

Sometimes they can make all the difference in the world. Thanks for the