Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zee
Forum: General July 16th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Zee
Toyota's new boss warns of 2 more tough years

On Jun 26, 4:59*am, "C. E. White" >
wrote:
> Toyota's new boss warns of 2 more tough years
>
> Profit push aims to make factories profitable at 70% capacity

Forum: Driving July 16th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc

wrote:
> Toyota's new boss warns of 2 more tough years
>
> Profit push aims to make factories profitable at 70% capacity

Forum: General July 16th 09, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Zee
WHERE is the PS pump pivot bolt on a '93 Sentra?

On Jul 14, 1:27*pm, "DemoDisk" > wrote:
> I thought I'd save some money buying and replacing three engine belts
> myself -- AC, PS/WP, and Alternator. The job turned out to be a...
Forum: General July 16th 09, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Zee
Window Tint Jackass

On Jul 2, 2:56*pm, none > wrote:
> none wrote:
> > is my only option to just go to someone competent and have it
> > completely redone? *I'd really rather not spend another $300+ on...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 06:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 35
Posted By Zee
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers

If mileage will be taxed then why buy those tiny little cars that can
go 50mpg. I dont think this will push thru.
Forum: General January 6th 09, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Zee
Anyone selling F1 die cast?

Looking for some cheap but good F1 die cast, doesnt matter what size.
If you know some links please post, thanks.
Forum: General September 27th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Zee
Car PC

Hi guys...has anyone made a personalized car pc that would fit into 1
din size? I have an extra 1 din below my Pioneer HU and I'm interested
in making a car pc that would fit into it. Maybe use...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7