Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pg[_2_]
Forum: Simulators July 4th 10, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By pg[_2_]
FOR SALE - Ball Racing Developments - Race Frame Pro Cockpit- FOR SALE (UK)

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD - SORRY.

Thanx

8-)

on 29/06/2010 12:31, pjgtech wrote:
> Hi all.....
>
> Long time no post. I've been out of serious sim racing for a while and
Forum: Simulators July 3rd 10, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By pg[_2_]
Provisionally Sold - Ball Racing Developments - Race Frame Pro Cockpit- (UK)

Just for info to follow up on this, my Race Frame Pro has now been
proviosionally sold, subject to the prospective buyer viewing (and
hopefully paying) over the next couple of days.

8-)

On...
Forum: Simulators July 3rd 10, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By pg[_2_]
FOR SALE - my useless brain

On 02/07/2010 19:27, Alan_Bernardo wrote:
> On Jul 1, 12:15 pm, Penis > wrote:
>> On Jun 30, 5:09 pm, > wrote:
>>
>>> On 30/06/2010 21:30,...
Forum: Simulators June 29th 10, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On 29/06/2010 20:14, Penis Boy wrote:

> dont buy this ****

Probably a troll, but I'll bite...

For your information, Ball Racing Developments make some of the highest
quality sim racing equipment...
Forum: Simulators April 28th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By pg[_2_]
Chip, Mobo and Video Card

Well, I just couldn't resist any longer (been 2 years since I built my
last pc) so I ordered my Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 cpu, 2Gb Crucial
Ballistix DDR2 ram, nVidia 8800GTS card, 350Mb SATAII HD,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5