Showing results 1 to 25 of 187
Search took 1.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers
Forum: Driving January 24th 13, 08:00 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
CA-DMV report adds to license debate for illegals

USC 1324 makes it a federal crime to encourage illegals to live here.
This propasal is clearly in violation.
Forum: Driving January 24th 13, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 2
Ireland wants to legalize drunk driving. Says it will reduce mental depression!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/drunk-driving-permits-ireland_n_2527800.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

'Drunk Driving' Permits Approved By Irish County Might Let Rural
Drivers Imbibe,...
Forum: Driving January 18th 13, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 7
Why won't Obozo admit drunk drivers are a bigger menace than gun owners?

On Jan 15, 1:00*pm, David Johnston > wrote:

> And no, drunk drivers aren't even remotely a more correctable problem.

Wrong. If we made all DUIs a felony with automatic loss of...
Forum: Driving January 15th 13, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 7
Why won't Obozo admit drunk drivers are a bigger menace than gun owners?

Cuz his own daddy was a serial DUI who once KILLED a man by his drunk
driving. Also obozo has an ILLEGAL ALIEN uncle living in america who
was convicted of DUI last year. If obozo admits DUI is bad,...
Forum: Driving January 15th 13, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 72
I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

On Jan 4, 9:30*pm, "SaPeIsMa" > wrote:

> When the double-nickel was dropped, speed increased, accidents fell..

No they didn't. They stayed the same because the change was...
Forum: Driving January 5th 13, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Jan 4, 7:33*pm, Alan Baker > wrote:

> I'm smart enough to realize that studies have shown that the speeds that
> most people drive are found to be reasonable when studied...
Forum: Driving January 5th 13, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Jan 3, 8:25*pm, Alan Baker > wrote:

> That means that most of the time in good weather, I drive faster than
> the speed limit, but I drove a lot slower than the limit in...
Forum: Driving January 5th 13, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Jan 3, 6:24*pm, Alan Baker > wrote:

> I DO ignore speed limits where they are obviously set too low.

Ah yes - that's the standard criminal mentality. I only obey laws...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 13, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 23
Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

On Jan 2, 10:14*am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" *wrote in ...

Forum: Driving January 2nd 13, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31 2012, 9:46*am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:

> And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

Hey stupid. Are you telling me this got as much coverage as...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 13, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 23
Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

On Jan 1, 11:48*pm, "Scout"
> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in

> > Ok - it's a dangerous stretch. That...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 13, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31 2012, 10:44*am, Ron > wrote:
> On Dec 31, 10:38*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > Sure, *the story has gotten local coverage. *Even that will end...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 13, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31 2012, 11:04*am, Harry K > wrote:

> It was on going down the western side of the pass on slick/icy roads
> and lost it. *I've raveled that pass and it the downgrade is...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 13, 04:30 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 72
I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

On Dec 31 2012, 7:17*pm, FirstPost
> wrote:
>

> Most likely if you've read one of Ramon's posts where he claims to be
> against illegals then he was either being...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 13, 04:29 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Dec 31 2012, 7:02*pm, Nerraw > wrote:
> On Dec 29, 8:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>
> > wrote:
> > Everybody in the country (except...
Forum: Driving January 1st 13, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 72
I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

On Dec 31, 8:44*am, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
> wrote:
>
> Never fear. The Gimmeecrats are desperately searching for ways to stop
> the little people...
Forum: Driving January 1st 13, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 72
I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

On Dec 31, 6:01*pm, "Scout"
> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in

> > Lawyers didn't dream that up. *Words...
Forum: Driving December 31st 12, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 13
Should GOP Senator caught DUI be forced to resign?

On Dec 29, 12:25*pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:

> > Like obaboon, teddy stole every election he "won".
>
> * * The opponents who conceded defeat didn't claim that.

they were...
Forum: Driving December 31st 12, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

On Dec 30, 10:00*pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote...
Forum: Driving December 31st 12, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31, 9:33*am, Ron > wrote:
> On Dec 30, 8:58*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > wrote:
> > Why isn't this a front page story like...
Forum: Driving December 31st 12, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Dec 30, 8:56*pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:34:40 -0800, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers
>

> > The constitution says "the right of the people to keep...
Forum: Driving December 31st 12, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 23
Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This
tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but
the car crazies never...
Forum: Driving December 31st 12, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

On Dec 29, 8:49*pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote...
Forum: Driving December 30th 12, 07:34 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Dec 29, 8:44*pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:

> * *And I know plenty of Americans I would rather were NOT
> * *packin' heat because they're hotheads or assholes or
> * *ain't quite...
Forum: Driving December 30th 12, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 72
I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk
and runs red lights. Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands
of americans every year.

Since everyone is a criminal we...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 187