Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike G[_2_]
Forum: Car Show Photos July 3rd 09, 06:04 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1933 Willys racer - pink - rvl.jpg (1/1) (7of7) 271K

Hey at least Doby most of these were saved ex-drag cars put back on the
street!

--
Never Explain......
Your friends don't need it

I didn't have any pictures of a 1928 Dodge "Victory Six",
just a 1928 Dodge and the belt line molding didn't match so I dismissed
Dodge........my bad! ;-(
Then the reply to my "I've seen that emblem...
Forum: Car Show Photos June 29th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
Ping Paddy 49er - Unknown1 - 2D - cream - fvl.jpg (1/1) [415K]

"Doby" > wrote in message
> I've eliminated the Mopar and you the LaSallem, now they
> can get on with the next maybe it was a...
Forum: Car Show Photos June 28th 09, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
49er - Unknown1 - 2D - cream - fvl.jpg (1/1) [415K]

Can't be LaSalle Doby, body molding is different, look at door. (red arrows)

--
Never Explain......
Your friends don't need it
Your enemies wouldn't believe it
"Doby" > wrote in...
Forum: Car Show Photos April 28th 09, 06:14 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
GM to kill the Pontiac brand

"Van Chocstraw" > wrote in message
> They already kill the Olds and nobody misses it. We won't miss any of
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 09, 07:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
My reply to Joe.....

Aww Shucks Guys, you're embarrassing me ;-o

Thanks

--
It doesn't matter where you go, it's who's beside you that counts,........
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Here is what I sent as a reply.......

Joe,

Thanks for the interest in our FAQ.
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
What do you think?

Thanks Max, Pat, Roadsign, SW,and others for your comments.

Ok, I'll do that. The general concensus is not to link but stay independent.
I'll tell him that we as a group do not mind if he wants to...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 09, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
What do you think?

"Square Wheels" > wrote in message

> There are literally dozens of similar sites. You just need to google...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 09, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
What do you think?

I recieved an email and told the guy that it would be put before the
group......
Tell me what you think, it's your FAQ too.......
You helped write them.

Mike

Hey Mike,
Forum: Auto Photos February 24th 09, 05:01 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1955 Packard Patrician 4-door sedan - fvl

You should see the streets in my town!

Mike

--
It doesn't matter where you go, it's who's beside you that counts,........

"Max Magister" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos February 24th 09, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1959 Plymouth Fury HT - copper on beige - fvr

Awwwww Shoot!
;-)

--
It doesn't matter where you go, it's who's beside you that counts,........

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos February 24th 09, 04:49 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
Posting Info Please

Here is a zip copy of PowerPost_v13b25-SpeedFix

Mike

--
It doesn't matter where you go, it's who's beside you that counts,........

"/\rtful ])odger" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos February 19th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1951 Chev PU-rv

Right again Jonno, and that be hub caps as "wheel covers" cover the whole
wheel.

Mike

--
Keep in touch with your family and friends, you never know when you'll need
each other -- and don't...

"Jonno" > wrote in message
> This appears to have push-button door handles so is likely to be a 1952
> model of the COE tractor

Forum: Auto Photos February 13th 09, 03:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1931 Ford A Cpe

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
> "RonandRachel" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos February 10th 09, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
Care For the Cure 2009: 1969 Custom Chevy Chevelle fvl.jpg

Well Rob,
It has 68 tail lights, you can barely see in the picture, 69's do not wrap
the fender....

--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
But how to dance in the rain

"alittle" > wrote in message
> The answer is NO. Its February and they still haven't run out of money,
> however, I did.

Me...
Forum: Auto Photos February 6th 09, 09:13 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 17
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1994 Chevrolet Impala SS - Hawaiian Orchid Poly - rvl

"Skip" > wrote in message
> They both have a time stamp of 1:41, here.

3:41 PM here.........
--
Life isn't about how to survive the...
Forum: Auto Photos January 29th 09, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"Skip" > wrote in message
>I don't remember Ford ever having a two door carry-all type body style,
> other than the Bronco of 1966 on.
>
> --...
Forum: Auto Photos January 29th 09, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1965 Ferves Ranger

That's.......interesting........
;-)

--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
But how to dance in the rain
"RonandRachel" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos January 29th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
1965 Ford F100

That's sure not American, that sheet metal was last used on the 1960 here.

Mike

--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
But how to dance in the rain
"RonandRachel" >...
Forum: Auto Photos January 28th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
Projects 001/117] - 1948 Ford F-1 Pickup B&W fvl.jpg (0/1)

Oh Crap!
Forgot to change the subject line on Power Post.
So Solly
;-o
Mike

--
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
But how to dance in the rain
Forum: Auto Photos January 28th 09, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike G[_2_]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500