Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeffrey D.
Forum: Honda January 24th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeffrey D.
2006-2008 Honda Civic

Thanks guys for the input!

JD
Forum: Honda January 18th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

Thanks guys for the input. I appreciate them all!

Peace to you all and God bless!

JD
Forum: Honda January 16th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

Guys,

To fix my current problem, it turns out from my calculations I will be
spending less if I have to buy surplus cylinder parts, cam shafts
including rocker arms (at USD340) than buying the whole...
Forum: Honda January 16th 08, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeffrey D.
Honda Civic Engine Too Noisy - Need Experts advise

On Dec 28 2007, 8:56*am, "Elle" >
wrote:
> Guy maybe oughta consider a second-handenginefor some $800
> plus cost of installation.

Forum: Honda January 16th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeffrey D.
2006-2008 Honda Civic

Hi guys!

After having major problems with my old civic, i am planning to buy
the latest Civic available. I am looking at the 1.8S Automatic. Does
anyone know this cars fuel consumption...
Forum: Honda January 16th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

Hahaha. One more question: Do cars experience OVERHEATING without the
temp gauge RISING to the maximum???
The Civic here I think is just the same with the US versions - VTEC,
16 valve etc...

JD
Forum: Honda January 16th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By Jeffrey D.
Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- TheStory ....

hobbes, just a clarification.

When the check engine light turned on or flashed on, did you have
trouble working on the brakes? I mean were the breaks and accelerator
was really hard to push making...
Forum: Honda January 15th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

I had the overheating a year ago. I don't have any clue actually if
the flashing of the oil pressure and battery lights are symptoms of
overheating now but according to the technician who helped tow...
Forum: Honda January 15th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

On Jan 10, 4:52*pm, wrote:
> A rich mixture aids to a cold start and makes warm starting a
> biatch!!
>
> When the engine is hot, You can try pressing the gas pedal all the way
> to the...
Forum: Honda January 15th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

Jim, again thank you very much for sharing your thoughts.

I've been asking around here regarding buying a surplus cylinder head.
Suppliers here in our country confirm that there are available...
Forum: Honda January 15th 08, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

"hardly ever get that on a honda - pressure leakage from the cylinders
is
confined to the water jacket, and the oil passages are well sealed so
no
coolant gets into the oil. *commonest symptom is...
Forum: Honda January 15th 08, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

On Jan 10, 6:14*am, z > wrote:
> On Jan 8, 12:09 am, "Jeffrey D." > wrote:
>

> > On Jan 6, 8:57 pm, motsco_ >...
Forum: Honda January 8th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

Thanks guys for your thoughts.
Forum: Honda January 8th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeffrey D.
Windows stopped working on 1996 Honda Civic

On Jan 8, 2:45*am, Ivory > wrote:
> To all readers:
>
> Last night, my windows stopped working on my 1996 Honda Civic without
> any warning. *This a.m. I looked for broken fuses:
> * *...
Forum: Honda January 8th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

On Jan 6, 8:57*pm, motsco_ > wrote:
> Jeffrey D. wrote:
> > To add to my other problem highlighted here, i also noticed that my
> > radiator loses water at the end of the day....
Forum: Honda January 6th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

To add to my other problem highlighted here, i also noticed that my
radiator loses water at the end of the day. Every morning before
leaving home, i have to add 500ml of coolant into the radiator to...
Forum: Honda January 6th 08, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Jeffrey D.
1997 honda civic hardstart

Hi All,

I have been reading similar problems here in this forum but i have not
been able to get a good answer to my civic problem.

The car's hardstart problem have been around for quite sometime...
Forum: Honda December 28th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Dec 27, 11:52*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> "Jeffrey D." > wrote :
>

> > On Dec...
Forum: Honda December 27th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Dec 27, 10:58*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> "Jeffrey D." > wrote :
>

> > I'm...
Forum: Honda December 27th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeffrey D.
Honda Civic Engine Too Noisy - Need Experts advise

I'm glad to find this forum.

My 1997 honda civic engine began producing too much noise after it
went through a major repair when it overheated over a year ago. During
the first few weeks after the...
Forum: Honda May 3rd 07, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeffrey D.
Honda Civic 97 model hardstart when cold (dribbling injector)

On May 1, 10:57 pm, motsco_ > wrote:
> Jeffrey D. wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
>
> > I hope somebody can help me figure out this terrible problem I have
> > with my Honda Civic.

Forum: Jeep May 1st 07, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeffrey D.
Honda Civic hardstart when cold / left overnight unused

On May 1, 12:49 pm, "Earle Horton" > wrote:
> Hola Jeff,
>
> Mike is going to give me hell for answering this off-topic post, but here
> goes.
>
> 1) There are good people in...
Forum: Honda May 1st 07, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On May 1, 12:07 pm, jim beam > wrote:
> Jeffrey D. wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
>
> > I hope somebody can help me figure out this terrible problem I have
> > with my Honda...
Forum: Chrysler May 1st 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeffrey D.
Honda Civic hardstart when cold

Hi Guys,

I hope somebody can help me figure out this terrible problem I have
with my Honda Civic.

Every morning for the past few weeks (3 weeks), the machine have
difficulty starting up. I hear the...
Forum: Jeep May 1st 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys