Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 1.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bucky3
Forum: Honda January 12th 11, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Posted By bucky3
Headlight bulb replacement

On Jan 4, 11:38*am, wrote:
> And what if there is no alt.autos.honda on my news server?
> I don't get to read your pithy reply?

you can read it on google groups
Forum: Honda August 25th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By bucky3
A/C and starting

On Aug 24, 2:13 pm, Dillon Pyron > wrote:
> Does the compressor put much of a load on the engine at startup?
> Lately I've taken to turning the A/C off after I shutdown...
Forum: Honda August 25th 09, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By bucky3
2009 Civic 5-DR hatchback

On Aug 23, 3:18 pm, Tegger > wrote:
> My sister has an '03 Civic and an '06 Fit. She loves both. She tells me the
> Fit is just about as roomy inside as the Civic (easily fits...
Forum: Honda August 23rd 09, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By bucky3
2009 Civic 5-DR hatchback

I love Civics, and I also like hatchbacks for the extra trunk space.
Unfortunately, I'm in California, and the Civic hatchback is not sold
in the U.S. (or anywhere in North America, I believe).

Is...
Forum: Honda August 15th 09, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By bucky3
clutch issue

On Aug 14, 10:07 pm, (M.A. Stewart) wrote:
> Was the type of clutch actuation ever established (cable or hydraulic)?

I'm not very knowledgeable about cars, but I do know...
Forum: Honda August 14th 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By bucky3
clutch issue

On Aug 14, 5:40 am, Tegger > wrote:
> Next time you start the engine in the morning, don't just reverse out of
> the driveway immediately, but pump the clutch pedal to the floor...
Forum: Honda August 14th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By bucky3
clutch issue

On Aug 13, 7:03 pm, Tegger > wrote:
> Exactly how do you start the engine and drive off?
> Do you floor the clutch, then leave it there as you start the engine and
> warm it up?...
Forum: Honda August 13th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By bucky3
clutch issue

95 Integra manual with 140,000 miles. Here's the symptoms:

In the morning, I shift into reverse and back out of the garage, no
problem. But sometimes, when I try to shift out of reverse, the
shifter...
Forum: Honda July 29th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By bucky3
heel-and-toe position on a Civic

After some experimenting, I found that pointing toes at 10-11 o'clock
works good for me. Since the brake pedal is actually trapezoidal, that
allow me to operate the brakes with left side of the ball...
Forum: Honda July 23rd 09, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By bucky3
heel-and-toe position on a Civic

I'm trying to learn heel-and-toe downshifting on my 2001 Civic. After
several attempts at rotating my foot 90 degrees in either direction to
accomplish this task, I learned that the term is sort of a...
Forum: Honda August 26th 08, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By bucky3
AC cycles on/off every 10 seconds

I don't know if my car has always done this, but I realized recently
that my AC compressor cycles on/off every 10 seconds when idling at a
stop light. Is that normal?

I have a 2001 Civic. The...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11