Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Forum: Audi May 4th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Strange (((((shake))))) in the front right wheel under acceleration

>> A CV on the way out will either knock (if it's really screwed) or tug at
>> the wheel rythmically (if it's on it's way) on a turn under
>> accelleration. Most noticeable at low speed with a high...
Forum: Audi May 4th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Strange (((((shake))))) in the front right wheel under acceleration

Is that what it feels like when CV joints go to heaven? Never had a
4wd with CV joints before, they've all been solid axle rides.......
with offroad tires..... and roll bars. This is a new experience...
Forum: Audi May 4th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Strange (((((shake))))) in the front right wheel under acceleration

Its an 03 A4 1.8t Quattro with 98k miles on it. In the last 2 weeks
ive noticed a little noise, rougher front end and a little wheel shake
under hard acceleration. 2 times in he last 2 weeks ive...
Forum: Audi April 10th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
03 a4 1.8t vaccum problems... maybe a valve?

Ok... I took the valve out. Its a suction pump. part #058 133 753 b.

Why would the end pop off of it like this? Is this a sign of some
other problem in the vacuum system?
The valve (or pump, as its...
Forum: Audi April 9th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
03 a4 1.8t vaccum problems... maybe a valve?

Got an 03 A4 1.8t. Lightly chipped and no other modifications.

Heres the issue. Under acceleration I can hear a hiss from the engine
compartment. No noticeable change in performance but sometimes...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5