Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lee C. Carpenter
Forum: Corvette October 12th 08, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
GM, Chrysler said to hold merger talks

> What do you think about a Chrysler Corvette ?

It should be illegal to even say that.
Forum: Corvette October 8th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
Need some info

"Roy" > wrote in message ...

> "Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 7...
Forum: Corvette October 6th 08, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
2009 Z06

"Bob I" > wrote in message

> Lee C. Carpenter wrote:
>> <observer> wrote in message
Forum: Corvette October 6th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
2009 Z06

<observer> wrote in message
>I was looking at some local inventory of new 2009 corvettes where I
> live (on line) and saw an automatic Z06. Is...
Forum: Corvette October 4th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
First 200 Miles in Z06 (update)

"Lee C. Carpenter" > wrote in message
> After 200 miles, some observations: *
>
> 1. Does the inside of the center console...
Forum: Corvette October 3rd 08, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's

"'Key" > wrote in message
> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
> it is free...
Forum: Corvette September 9th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
First 200 Miles in New Z06

>REPLY: Is it paid for ??

Absolutely. I had to pay cash because I couldn't afford to risk my wife
seeing the $1200 monthly checks going out!
Forum: Corvette September 7th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
First 200 Miles in New Z06

"Key Bored" > wrote in message

> "Lee C. Carpenter" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette September 1st 08, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
First 200 Miles in New Z06

After 200 miles, some observations: *

1. Does the inside of the center console always get hot enough to smelt
copper? Holy Moses... I guess GM didn't mean for us to store a chocolate bar
in...
Forum: Corvette September 1st 08, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 22
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
gm employee pricing

"Uncle_vito" > wrote in message
>I use as a reference the invoice cost of the car. $8000 off sticker means
>nothing...
Forum: Corvette August 31st 08, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 22
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
gm employee pricing

"klutz" > wrote in message
> John Moore wrote:
>> is it on corvettes?
>
> If you believe Chevy's website, yes, it does apply to...
Forum: Corvette August 29th 08, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
Z06 Rear Axle Noise

> You do not have to put up with that for 200 miles, take it out to a
> parking lot and do 10 or more slow tight figure eight's. Why would you
> want to drive it 200 miles with dry clutches?

They...
Forum: Corvette August 28th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
Z06 Rear Axle Noise

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "Lee C. Carpenter" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette August 28th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
Z06 Rear Axle Noise

"CardsFan" > wrote in message

> "Lee C. Carpenter" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette August 28th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
Z06 Rear Axle Noise

"CardsFan" > wrote in message

> Is this a question or a complaint or simply a comment? It's brand new, so
> I'd take it back to the...
Forum: Corvette August 28th 08, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Lee C. Carpenter
Z06 Rear Axle Noise

I purchased a new '08 Z06 Monday with 11 miles on it. I've notice that when
making a right turn from a stop I get axle noise. It seems to be on the
passenger side. Kind of a low "growl" that lasts...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16