Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 1.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom[_2_]
Forum: Audi September 2nd 09, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.auto.mercedes,alt.auto.parts.wanted,alt.autos,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom[_2_]
TANYA LOUISE BATES IS A CHILD ABUSER

and you are a spamming asshole. so that makes you even.
> wrote in message
> CHILD ABUSE OF A FOUR YEAR OLD
>
> To begin with I...
Forum: Technology April 12th 09, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Considering buying a new F350 in the next few weeks...

the flamethrower problem was fixed almost 2 years ago with a reflash of the
computer.
"Pete C." > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette February 16th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.ferrari,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.grand-national
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Dog Breeder and Kennel Inspection Results KNOW THE BREEDER BEFORE YOU BUY

or you could also go into your tools section, and click on block sender.
then none of his posts will ever appear again. since i can not read the
original post, i will have to assume it is from a...
Forum: Dodge January 26th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 64
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??

ok, now it makes sense. he is running E-85.

so it is getting 110 mpg on the gasoline in the mix, and -105 mpg on the
ethanol in the mix.
"9DodgeFan" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge January 26th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 64
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??

i think it is time to put your tinfoil hat back on.
"9DodgeFan" > wrote in message
Take a look at...
Forum: Dodge January 25th 09, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 64
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??

you must not be a very good "automotive technician" then.
my 79 F250 4X4 has 213,000 miles on it, and still plows snow.
my 88 superduty 4X4 has 257,000 miles on it and still going strong.
my 02...
Forum: Dodge January 25th 09, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 64
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??

> wrote in message
> Those car makers have also engaged in planned obsolence of their
Forum: Ford Mustang August 22nd 08, 10:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom[_2_]
c4 identification troubles

pre 65 had a 5 bolt bellhousing. after 65 had a six bolt bell housing.
the transmission is the same for both. just unbolt the bellhousings, and put
the good trans on the bellhousing you...
Forum: 4x4 August 6th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Converting water to powerful hydrogen fuel called HHO

no.
but there are plenty of people out there that will tell you how to make it
work for only $49.95.
"Theodore Gasper" > wrote in message...
Forum: Technology July 26th 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Consumer Reports reliability survey for Cars

and that is because people are stupid sheep that listen to idiots that write
rags like consumers report that say those jap crap cars are the best thing
since buttered bread.
so they go out and buy...
Forum: 4x4 June 14th 08, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Diesel 6.2 L Water in Fuel Problems HELPPP!!

you need to purge the air out of the fuel system.
i am not sure if your 85 has an electric fuel pump to fill the fuel filter
or not.
try removing the filter/water separator assembly, and filling to...
Forum: 4x4 June 4th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Where is 1998 Jeep Wrangler Oxygen sensor located?

in the exhaust pipe, normally between the catalytic converter and muffler.
"Penguin" > wrote in message...
Forum: 4x4 May 22nd 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom[_2_]
How Does A Car Run on Water?

water injection gives more power due to the cooling of the fuel mixture.
but it is also hard on the engine because too much water or an incomplete
vaporization of the mixture can cause a hydrolock...
Forum: 4x4 May 11th 08, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom[_2_]
How Does A Car Run on Water?

RITE!!!

and santa clause is delivering mail for the post office as a subcontractor
in the off season to make ends meet.
"jennyjenny" > wrote in message...
Forum: 4x4 May 3rd 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom[_2_]
INFO

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php, or
http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/forums.asp
register to view the forums, and post the data plate info for the truck.
someone will be able to...
Forum: Technology December 17th 07, 11:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom[_2_]
brakelights not working

bad blinker multi function switch
"Gib_Kali" > wrote in message
>I have a situation in which the...
Forum: 4x4 November 16th 07, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom[_2_]
humming noise at certaind speeds only when accelerating

hmmmm. back at ya with the childish defence system heatwave.
"SnoMan" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:08:58 -0500,...
Forum: 4x4 November 14th 07, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom[_2_]
humming noise at certaind speeds only when accelerating

snowman has a perfectly good system that he uses.
if you can't dazzle them with intelligence, baffle them with bull****.

it is just a shame he has way more bull**** than intelligence.
"Heatwave"...
Forum: 4x4 September 20th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 20
Posted By Tom[_2_]
shaking

yup. you is him. i thought so. i am done, and you are also.
"SnoMan" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:54:36 -0400,...
Forum: 4x4 September 20th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 20
Posted By Tom[_2_]
shaking

and you are probably the same asshole that tried to make me look bad a few
years ago on a ford truck site claiming i was giving bad info to the guy
that wanted to plow with a lifted truck. i told...
Forum: 4x4 September 20th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 20
Posted By Tom[_2_]
shaking

WOW!!talk about an asshole calling someone a troll.

of all the people on this newsgroup that give free advice, i think the only
one better than Mike to listen to is Jim Worman.

and listening to...
Forum: 4x4 July 18th 07, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.4x4,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 48
Posted By Tom[_2_]
sparkplug

because he is his own mechanic, and is now lost as to what to do.
": P" > wrote in message

> "semidemiurge" >...
Forum: 4x4 July 17th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 11
Posted By Tom[_2_]
f 350 problems- would appreciate advice

if the trans starts to "hunt" for a proper gear to be in while driving, turn
the overdrive off.
i usually tow with OD turned off unless i am on flat level ground.
"the hauler" >...
Forum: 4x4 July 17th 07, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom[_2_]
Amazing video of a jeep flipping over

dumb ass!!
> wrote in message
Forum: Technology May 28th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to alt.autos,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 15
Posted By Tom[_2_]
91 Thunderbird Air Conditioner

there is a low pressure switch in the circuit that shuts the compressor
clutch power off if the frozen charge gets low to prevent compressor
burnout. the odds are 99.9% in favor of a low freon...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37