Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: al
Forum: Technology October 7th 09, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.trucks
Replies: 4
Posted By al
Feds open new defect probe into Toyota Brake Line Failures andSpare Tire Separation

On Oct 6, 11:39*pm, john > wrote:
> "There have been 15 reports alleging the under body mounted spare tire
> separated from the rear crossmember and five reports alleging...
Forum: Honda June 30th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 46
Posted By al
Comment on car insurance

On Jun 29, 3:11 pm, Unquestionably Confused >
wrote:
> Mike Hunter, wrote the following at or about 6/29/2007 1:54 PM:
>
> > I had Travelers but switched to Geico to save the...
Forum: Technology February 24th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By al
Long vs short term fuel trim & hesitation?

On Feb 21, 10:10 pm, "JM" > wrote:
> "al" > wrote in message

> > On Feb 21, 5:20 pm, "JM"...
Forum: Technology February 22nd 07, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.tech

On Feb 21, 5:20 pm, "JM" > wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still trying to figure out the cause of the slight hesitation off idle
> in my 1999 Altima. I'll skip the history and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4