Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Mendel
Forum: Simulators January 7th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Mendel
Hickory for NR2K3?

Has anyone ever made a conversion for the Hickory Motorspeedway track for
Nascar Racing 2003? Any assitance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe Mendel
NR2003 Track pack?

Where can I find the track pack? I had to reformat and now I can't find the
track pack unless I'm willing to buy it from 3dgamers.com.

I'd rather not have to buy what was intended to be free from...
Forum: Simulators August 14th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Mendel
Flatout 2 Questions

Does anyone know if the mini games are only playable on line? The back of
the box states: "Mini-games go wild--12 new games now online!" We do not
race on-line and we like the mini-games as...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3