Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carol[_3_]
Forum: Mazda June 28th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Miata vs. 18 wheeler

Tell your wife that I survived this one -
http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/article.jsp?sectionId=45&id=34454 -

The passenger compartment was not compromised - until the fire rescue folks...
Forum: Mazda June 16th 09, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Miata Soft Top - Food for Thought

On my NBs (an 03 and an 04) it was reach back, hook fingers under edge of
header, flip up, pop pop - both latches closed.

On my NC (08) it's reach back, fit fingers into designed finger-thingee,...
Forum: Mazda January 29th 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Headcount / Attendance

I'm stopping in to see what's up pretty regularly... and have had the top
down for most of the last two weeks. OK... I left it up this morning because
it was about 42 when I left the house. :-)...
Forum: Mazda January 2nd 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Carol[_3_]
No postings since Christmas Eve?

I've been out and about. Two weeks off for the holidays so lots of running
around. But nothing as horrible as being stuck behind a wide load for 20
miles! If would have been tempted to go Miata off...
Forum: Mazda December 22nd 08, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Carol[_3_]
2008 Trunk Lightt

Ya'll are the best. It makes me feel better just knowing that I'm not the
only one who obsessed about this. And this way I don't have to explain to my
husband why I need to borrow his video...
Forum: Mazda November 26th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Carol[_3_]
2008 Trunk Lightt

OK This is a dorky question. There is a light in the trunk of my 2008 MX-5
on the wall that is on the back of the car, just to the left of the latch
for the lid of the trunk. It has a sliding...
Forum: Mazda October 16th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Carol[_3_]
How Many Miatas have you owned?

I claim 3 1/2!

My original was a 2003 Emerald Mica. It was brutally murdered in August
2004.

Next, I treated myself to a 2004 Black Cherry - with the sport suspension
package - and I am proud to...
Forum: Mazda August 11th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 62
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Who's here?

I agree about the NC - it's not what I always thought of about my two past
NBs - it's not a "down and dirty" roaster. But it IS a Miata (OK OK it's an
MX-5) in the greater sense of what a Miata is....
Forum: Mazda August 7th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By Carol[_3_]
2008 Miata - slipping out of 4th gear?

I had an ongoing problem with a rattle in my 2004 Miata. Three times at the
dealer. They couldn't replicate. Finally I made an appt and got the service
guy to ride with me. I kept him out about 30...
Forum: Mazda August 7th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Lime Creek for Rich Houses - where else to drive?

Hey Chris - The last time I was on LCR it was in my sport suspension '04.
This was about ... 6 months ago? Even then it was getting so full of rich
people houses that I was a little worried about...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Quick answer needed if poss

I really think that buyers remorse is a big reason. My second Miata I bought
with about 1,000 miles on it - the original owner had a bad back and finally
had to admit he couldn't get in and out of...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Houston Miata Club - donde?

Thanks much Chris - I tried again and sent a message through the
registration page - which was a weird way to have to communicate and I
wasn't at all sure it would work - but I did hear back. I...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By Carol[_3_]
2008 Miata - slipping out of 4th gear?

>Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message
> When you get it back don't forget what Chuck said. You're not getting
> 1/10th of the fun...
Forum: Mazda July 30th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Carol[_3_]
turn signal sounder

> wrote in message
>I have a 2004 M5 mazdaspeed. The car is great except that the steering
> wheel hides...
Forum: Mazda July 28th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Houston Miata Club - donde?

And THEN she sent a "sorry I'm bitchy" apology because she just got home and
is tired, hot, hungry, and should know better. So XS11E, yes I have the
website but should have been more specific. But...
Forum: Mazda July 28th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Houston Miata Club - donde?

"XS11E" > wrote in message
> "Carol" > wrote:
>
>> Who out here might know how/who to reach...
Forum: Mazda July 28th 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Houston Miata Club - donde?

Who out here might know how/who to reach at the Houston club for membership
info? If you want to write offlist try carol at mypermanentemail dot com
Thanks!
Forum: Mazda July 25th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 62
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Who's here?

Hey Chris - not the club member - although I guess I should join just to say
I have... flying under the radar over here in Spring Branch. I love the
black cherry, also. My husband says it's purple...
Forum: Mazda July 25th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 62
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Who's here?

And here in NW Houston we bow in gratitude for the lower temperatures. And
for the grass. The poor, dead, brown grass in my front yard! We got some
very impressive rain over here this afternoon -...
Forum: Mazda July 24th 08, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 62
Posted By Carol[_3_]
Who's here?

I used to be here. Then I wasn't. Now I'm back.

Carol
'04 Black Cherry
Houston, Texas