Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Mazda July 12th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike
$133.19 for a #$%#$% key!!!

I got boned to the tune of about $130 for 2 new keys for my 2000 Mazda 626.
Took them around 3.5 hours while I waited in the show room. I figured
correctly that they would program both keys for one...
Forum: Mazda May 14th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
Smoke after spark plug change

"Han08" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> First post so if I waffle, bear with me! We have just had our...
Forum: Mazda April 10th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Windblocker Speakers

Pictures???

> wrote in message
> Hello Nick Brown
>
> Thanks for the info on installing the speakers in the...
Forum: Mazda March 18th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Headlight/Foglight trouble question

> Is it possible that a defective relay would cause only the left low
> beam to fail?

I thought that the 626 had a left and right relay too. The car is gone
right now so I can't verify. I have...
Forum: Mazda March 17th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Headlight/Foglight trouble question

I have a 2000 Mazda 626 that has a fuse for each headlight under the hood!
There was some wiring that shorted out on a poor headlight connection that
took one of my fuses out. If I recall, it was...
Forum: Mazda February 2nd 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
M1 Miata Parts

It's kind of sad in a way to see the old 96M parted out for good. I had a
picture of yours as my wallpaper for about a year and always wished I could
have one just like it. Oh well.......
Forum: Mazda January 17th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 21
Posted By Mike
Got Smoke

"KWS" > wrote in message
> Thanks, Lanny. Can't hurt. I did search and didn't find much. Can you
> suggest a search term? I...
Forum: Mazda January 8th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
What Happened

Nope. Mine is tucked away until Spring however. ;-) Maybe people who can't drive their cars like me are just Jonesing.
"Jim Mc Donald" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda December 7th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
O.T. Looking for video

That is CRAZY! I got the willies just watching it, ;-)

"pws" > wrote in message
> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>> Someone (PWS?)...
Forum: Mazda September 12th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 50
Posted By Mike
1990 Miata with 1.6 with shimmy in possibly the driveshaft.

Make sure that all 4 tires are inflated between 26 psi and 28 psi.

"XS11E" > wrote in message
> "Christopher Muto"...
Forum: Mazda August 16th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.config,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike
alt.autos.mazda

I don't think that was Body Rolls intention. There are a lot of people that
post in the rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata newsgroup that start by apologizing
for posting in the wrong newsgroup, but...
Forum: Mazda August 16th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike
alt.autos.mazda

Go for it!

"Body Roll" > wrote in message
> Guys, would you mind if I file an RFD to create alt.autos.mazda
> so that...
Forum: Mazda August 15th 06, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Mike
Check Engine Light Came On

Peter wins the music. ;-) Here is a good thread on Miata.net explaining the
code.

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=147576&highlight=P1135

"Peter Chupity" > wrote...
Forum: Mazda August 8th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
Boycott Gettysburg

A facinating collection of pictures. I have not been there since 1982 and
had no idea at the time that there was so much to be seen! We were on our
way through in a motorhome on the way to DC and...
Forum: Mazda July 10th 06, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Engine Check light went out by itself

I think after about 5 cycles of no code, the light will shut off by itself.
The code should still be in memory if your car is OBD II. (95 and newer).

"Scott Streeter" > wrote in...
Forum: Mazda July 10th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
rattle from undercarriage of 1991 miata

On my 91A, it was a combination of the catalytic converter shield (which was
removed for free) and a shield on the pipe just ahead of the catalytic
converter. That rattle was cured by a new hose...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16