Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: applefr3ak
Forum: VW air cooled October 28th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By applefr3ak
Transmisison mounts... Whats it going to take?

Thanks Jim, That helps and its good to know i dont have to take the
tranny completely out, and i had never heard of taking the engine out
sideways Thats kind of interesting and i may try it.. and i...
Forum: VW air cooled October 26th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By applefr3ak
Transmisison mounts... Whats it going to take?

Hey guys, Long time lurker, normally can figure things out myself..
and im sure i can figure this out just fine, but I need to replace all
my transmission mounts. What do i have to do? Can this be...
Forum: VW air cooled September 4th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By applefr3ak
Mr. Jim Adney!!!

On Sep 3, 4:24*am, "John" > wrote:
> That,d be an interesting yarn on how to fit an FI system back onto the
> Squareback. Is it the original Bosch system as in the fastbacks (...
Forum: VW air cooled August 31st 08, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By applefr3ak
Mr. Jim Adney!!!

Holy Cow!! Jim!! Long time no talk!! Didnt know u were on this list
too ;) Hows the T3 World???? Im getting ready to install oe FI back
onto my friends Squareback.. Hes having too much trouble with...
Forum: VW air cooled August 25th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By applefr3ak
Staying on Subject..

Wow, I have been lurking on this list for a while... and you two guys
just keep going at it.. What ever happened to the VW spirit?? Just
enjoy working on and driving them.. help others keep theirs on...
Forum: VW air cooled July 5th 08, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By applefr3ak
Thumping noise making me crazy

Hey guys.. New to the list.. First Beetle i have owned... I have had a
few busses a few type 3's but never a beetle.. so i have a 71 Super..
1600DP.. No rust :) A rarity here in Utah :) Anyone else...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6