Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Metzeller
Forum: Honda May 2nd 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Metzeller
99 Accord Rear Wheel Bearings

Hello,

I have a 99 accord that is making a humming noise coming from the back
end. I had this same issue a while back on my old integra. I just
wanted to now what the procedure is for replacement...
Forum: Honda March 2nd 07, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Metzeller
93 Accord Burns apx 2 litres of oil every 5000km

On Mar 1, 6:56 am, Tegger > wrote:
> "Metzeller" > wrote :
>
> > Spoke to my buddy yesterday and he...
Forum: Honda February 28th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 28, 12:13 pm, motsco_ > wrote:
> Metzeller wrote:
> > Spoke to my buddy yesterday and he mentioned that hi 93 accord lost
> > about 2litres of oil per 5000km.. That...
Forum: Honda February 28th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Metzeller
93 Accord Burns apx 2 litres of oil every 5000km

Spoke to my buddy yesterday and he mentioned that hi 93 accord lost
about 2litres of oil per 5000km.. That really doesn't sound to
normal to me. Oil pan seems clean, Gaskets don't seem to be...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4