Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 1.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jima
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 22nd 10, 07:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 47
Posted By jima
motor control system failure

On Jul 21, 9:53*pm, R C Nesbit > wrote:
> TonyB spoke:
>
> > > You are a very bad man, indeed.
>
> > Hm. I can see what I have to look forward to now.
> > Never had this trouble on the...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 20th 10, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

On Jul 20, 4:42*pm, Catman > wrote:
> jima wrote:
> > On Jul 20, 2:34 pm, Catman > wrote:
> >> jima wrote:
>
> >> <snip>

Forum: Alfa Romeo July 20th 10, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

On Jul 20, 2:34*pm, Catman > wrote:
> jima wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > Still. having the same problem....engine running rough when cold in
> > particular. Message ref...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 20th 10, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

OOn Jul 20, 11:46*am, Catman > wrote:
> GT wrote:
> > "SteveH" > wrote in message
> >> jima...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 19th 10, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

On Jul 19, 9:08*pm, Catman > wrote:
> SteveH wrote:
> > Catman > wrote:

Forum: Alfa Romeo July 19th 10, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

On Jul 19, 7:13*pm, (SteveH) wrote:
> jima > wrote:
> > Disaster? On journey down to south west, light came on with message as
> > title. Engine runs...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 19th 10, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 47
Posted By jima
motor control system failure

Disaster? On journey down to south west, light came on with message as
title. Engine runs with slight hesitation but continued for 75 miles
without mishap. What could it be? I've had a turbo pipe...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7