Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 0.83 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian Running[_1_]
Forum: VW water cooled July 11th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 139
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

> Have you actually watched the videos? The Passat is as smooth as silk
> @ 174 MPH, and the ZO6s engine almost blows up when it reaches 172
> MPH.

You're a strange kid, Sal. Have you watched the...
Forum: Corvette July 11th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 150
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

> Have you actually watched the videos? The Passat is as smooth as silk
> @ 174 MPH, and the ZO6s engine almost blows up when it reaches 172
> MPH.

You're a strange kid, Sal. Have you watched the...
Forum: VW water cooled July 3rd 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
'00 VW Jetta 2.0 Oil change question

> Thanks for the quick response. I was afraid of that. Are there any
> ways to fix the pan, heli coil? Oversized self tapping drain plug?
> etc.? How hard is it to pull the pan on that car? I...
Forum: VW water cooled July 2nd 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
'00 VW Jetta 2.0 Oil change question

> I am new to this group and helped a friend change their oil in a 2000
> Jetta with 2.0l 4cyl, auto trans. I have changed oil on all my cars
> as long as I have been driving. This Jetta had no oil...
Forum: VW water cooled June 28th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
i smell like fuel after driving

> Point is, I cannot smell fuel or anything while I am driving,
> but I smell it on me afterwards. Also, my eyes burn a bit after
> driving. Anyone have any ideas that I can take to the dealer to...
Forum: Technology June 15th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> I got the original joke, but was puzzled when you went ahead and
> reposted what amounted to the spam.
>
>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> I'm a geek...

Good thing...
Forum: Chrysler June 15th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> I got the original joke, but was puzzled when you went ahead and
> reposted what amounted to the spam.
>
>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> I'm a geek...

Good thing...
Forum: Honda June 15th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> I got the original joke, but was puzzled when you went ahead and
> reposted what amounted to the spam.
>
>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> I'm a geek...

Good thing...
Forum: VW water cooled June 15th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> I got the original joke, but was puzzled when you went ahead and
> reposted what amounted to the spam.
>
>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> I'm a geek...

Good thing...
Forum: Honda June 15th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> If something's funny, yes.

Touche! :-)
Forum: VW water cooled June 15th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> If something's funny, yes.

Touche! :-)
Forum: Chrysler June 15th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> If something's funny, yes.

Touche! :-)
Forum: Technology June 15th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> If something's funny, yes.

Touche! :-)
Forum: Technology June 14th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he should
create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone suggested
one, and then I...
Forum: Chrysler June 14th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he should
create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone suggested
one, and then I...
Forum: VW water cooled June 14th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he should
create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone suggested
one, and then I...
Forum: Honda June 14th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he should
create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone suggested
one, and then I...
Forum: Chrysler June 13th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> You know, it's too bad he doesn't put together a really
>> comprehensive website covering auto air conditioning, for instance.
>
> That would be this site www.acsource.com. These folks are...
Forum: Technology June 13th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> You know, it's too bad he doesn't put together a really
>> comprehensive website covering auto air conditioning, for instance.
>
> That would be this site www.acsource.com. These folks are...
Forum: Honda June 13th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> You know, it's too bad he doesn't put together a really
>> comprehensive website covering auto air conditioning, for instance.
>
> That would be this site www.acsource.com. These folks are...
Forum: VW water cooled June 13th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

>> You know, it's too bad he doesn't put together a really
>> comprehensive website covering auto air conditioning, for instance.
>
> That would be this site www.acsource.com. These folks are...
Forum: Honda June 13th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> We got the message the first time: you're a fscking spammer, and the
> absolute *last* place to go for information is your precious web site.
> I promise, I won't go there. Now, will you leave us...
Forum: VW water cooled June 13th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> We got the message the first time: you're a fscking spammer, and the
> absolute *last* place to go for information is your precious web site.
> I promise, I won't go there. Now, will you leave us...
Forum: Chrysler June 13th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian Running[_1_]
Air conditioning

> We got the message the first time: you're a fscking spammer, and the
> absolute *last* place to go for information is your precious web site.
> I promise, I won't go there. Now, will you leave us...
Forum: Technology June 13th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled