Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: VW water cooled June 25th 08, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
1999 New Jetta GL running rough until warm

On Jun 24, 11:19*pm, "dave AKA vwdoc1"
> wrote:
> wires would lead me to believe that it is not a 1.8t
> A GL might mean a 2.0l engine and not a VR6
>
> Maybe Coolant...
Forum: VW water cooled June 25th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
1999 New Jetta GL running rough until warm

He guys, got an issue I can't fix on my 99 Jetta. The car spits,
sputters, and hesitates when the gas pedal is pushed. However, 95% of
the problem goes away once the car is warmed up. I've...
Forum: VW water cooled March 10th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
1999 VW Jetta engine codes

On Mar 9, 6:05 pm, Brian Running > wrote:
> > Could still need a O2 sensor, but if it's too lean the O2 will not produce
> > any activity... thus the fault. He needs to fix...
Forum: VW water cooled March 9th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
1999 VW Jetta 2.0 engine codes

On Mar 9, 12:02 am, "dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote:
> That P1128 code would lead me to believe that there is a vacuum leak.
>
> What is the mileage?
> The 02 sensor will get sluggish as...
Forum: VW water cooled March 8th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
1999 VW Jetta engine codes

On Mar 8, 12:33 pm, wrote:
> Looking for opinions, I have an issue where the check engine light is
> coming on. I recently gave the car a tuneup which cleared the misfire
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5