Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Dugan
Forum: Honda April 2nd 07, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Dugan
Car buying agencies

"davea" > wrote in message
> Yeah I know, I wish I had left space on the advert for "no agencies"
> now!.
>
> It was...
Forum: Honda April 1st 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Dugan
stock suspension

"Rank" > wrote in message
> "jim beam" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda March 28th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Dugan
Radio Malfunction

> I found the fuse ubder the hood and pulled it. It looks fine. After
> reinserting it I had to enter the security code on the radio because I
> had killed power to it. It's obviously getting...
Forum: Honda March 17th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris Dugan
Where's the Fit?

"Samson" > wrote in message
> About six months ago I heard there would be more Fits available by
> Spring 07. Seems they are...
Forum: Honda March 16th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris Dugan
clutch cable repair

> Firstly, where did it break? At the release arm or under the dashboard?
>
> Cable replacement is easy if you're mechanically inclined.
>
> From memory, and assuming it's not broken at...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5