Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peeler[_3_]
Forum: Technology May 22nd 21, 08:07 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip! ROTFLOL

On Sat, 22 May 2021 11:50:41 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Too bad you have me blocked. The stuff works great on helmet face...
Forum: Technology May 20th 21, 09:05 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:43:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****...
Forum: Technology April 14th 21, 09:17 AM Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 7
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 21:57:37 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

>> They look like they are connected to transisors, but they have the 3
Forum: Technology April 9th 21, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 5
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 03:49:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****>

--...
Forum: Technology April 3rd 21, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 07:38:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Nope

ROTFLOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the...
Forum: Technology April 2nd 21, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 08:22:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> Is this true?
>
> It varys with the shop.

So much...
Forum: Technology March 30th 21, 09:21 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:25:17 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> A diner catering to truckers in Utah has a sign 'You kill them, we grill
Forum: Technology March 29th 21, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 08:36:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll****...
Forum: Technology March 29th 21, 09:18 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:51:08 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> My Toyota has a spin on filter that I can reach down from the top and
Forum: Technology March 29th 21, 09:14 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:38:15 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> I was thinking that a few weekends ago when I swapped the studs for
Forum: Technology March 28th 21, 09:56 AM Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Mr. "There is no tide in the Suez Canal" LMAO

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 17:31:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's always...
Forum: Technology March 28th 21, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 18:00:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Another dead giveaway, Arlen.

Nope, just more trolling...
Forum: Technology March 28th 21, 09:26 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 14:16:03 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> That¢s the way he is, its Arlen Holder with a new...
Forum: Technology March 27th 21, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Mr. "There is no tide in the Suez Canal" LMAO

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 05:36:20 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH more of the trolling senile cretin's latest...
Forum: Technology March 27th 21, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 05:16:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****...
Forum: Technology March 26th 21, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:15:49 +1100, %%, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread>

--
Kerr-Mudd,John...
Forum: Technology March 26th 21, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 04:21:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Its not fail, its about how they age.

They fail with...
Forum: Technology March 26th 21, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 20:49:56 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

>> No matter what you or I think or have experienced, there is always the
Forum: Technology December 1st 20, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 24
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 20:42:13 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> I've got a truck, a car, and three motorcycles. I'm trying for a fleet
Forum: Technology November 29th 20, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 24
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

> A different situation: I'd bought an old Dodge pickup where someone with
> big truck envy

"Big truck envy", you verbose big words addict? LOL
Forum: Technology August 1st 20, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving,alt.home.repair
Replies: 26
Posted By Peeler[_3_]
What metric do you use to estimate remaining brake pad life on a typical economy sedan?

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 20:56:32 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> I don't know

Which won't stop you from blathering and gossiping about...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21