Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Forum: Technology June 13th 10, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Where can I get an old style non CARB 5-gal gasoline can?

On Jun 12, 5:01�pm, dpb > wrote:

> > that happened in manufacturing somehere, kerosene got contaminated
> > with gasolie some amish died.
>
> And to...
Forum: Technology June 12th 10, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On Jun 12, 4:13�pm, aemeijers > wrote:
> Steve W. wrote:
> > Brent wrote:
> >> Where can I get an old style non CARB compliant 5-gal gasoline can?
>
> >> I pine for the days when...
Forum: Driving December 14th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 439
Posted By [email protected]
Purchase All Available US Autos

> Face it - in 20 years will there be any of today's (affordable) cars in
> parades & car shows, except perhaps a few Mini Coopers or a Jeep? �Does
> anyone really look back at their first car and...
Forum: Driving December 14th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 439
Posted By [email protected]
Do not purchase a new Big 3 vehicle in 2009.

lets face FACTS the US can no longer manufacture goods at a profit,
with all the health care, environmental, taxes, and other costs to
compete with countries paying 3 bucks a hour american...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Overheating Engine

On Jul 16, 11:58�am, "Ralf Ballis" > wrote:
> > schrieb im ...
>
> >I...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
1994 caravan 3.0 auto wierdness:(

the van surges and stalls intermittently. at idle or low speeds. seems
fine on highway

its timing was way off, a garage replaced the computer after checking
the timing belt, which was in good shape,...
Forum: Technology October 7th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Did Rain-x ruin my windshield or is it normal (how to make it better)?

my neighbor had that on a car he purchased, and didnt like it for
whatever reason. he used clean rags and gasoline to clean and replaced
his wiper blades.

use glass cleaner, then gasoline, then...
Forum: Dodge June 15th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
94 caravan brakes

after my front axles were replaced I noted my brake pedal a little
low, but didnt think much of it.

till today when pedal went to floor:( brake light came on too.

did find back brakes very worn and...
Forum: Technology March 29th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.politics.republicans,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
They're still sweating in the taco motherland

On Mar 27, 3:11?pm, wrote:
> On Mar 27, 7:18 am, "bob&carole" > wrote:
>

> > The Mexicans are afraid that they won't be able to export their
Forum: Dodge February 6th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
99 Caravan Vibration

On Feb 4, 9:23?pm, " > wrote:
> On Jan 31, 9:25?am, "SRN" > wrote:
>

> > >. The shimmy
> > > seems to get more pronounced during decleration...
Forum: Dodge February 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
2004 dodge neon

A friends daughter has a 2004 dodge neon standard tranny, The daughter
moved to italy to work there. The loan in her step dads name is upside
down she has over 70K
miles on car

Now my good friend...
Forum: Dodge February 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
2004 dodge neon

A friends daughter has a 2004 dodge neon standard tranny, The daughter
moved to italy to work there. The loan in her step dads name is upside
down she has over 70K
miles on car

Now my good friend...
Forum: Dodge February 5th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
99 Caravan Vibration

On Jan 31, 9:25?am, "SRN" > wrote:
> >. The shimmy
> > seems to get more pronounced during decleration and light throttle in 3rd
> > gear.
>
> You originally said it happens at "low...
Forum: Chrysler January 20th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
dodge caravan auto transmission life add tranny oil cooler

Steve wrote:
> wrote:
>

> > My AAMCO was a good deal, 5 or 6 free transmissions in 300,000 miles.
>

> When I've gone 250,000 miles on *2* transmissions (same car, of...
Forum: Chrysler January 18th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
dodge caravan auto transmission life add tranny oil cooler

> Additives are also highly recommended against for the A604/41TE. It has
> been said many times and I will repeat it again that the only thing that
> should be poured into an electronic Chrysler...
Forum: Chrysler January 17th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Steve wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > since 1990 on 4 older caravans I must have gone thru 10 transmissions,
> > although AAMCO covered some under a lifetime warranty. A good friend
> > has a...
Forum: Chrysler January 17th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
dodge caravan auto transmission life add tranny oil cooler

since 1990 on 4 older caravans I must have gone thru 10 transmissions,
although AAMCO covered some under a lifetime warranty. A good friend
has a 90 dodge spirit on 3rd transmission.

will a oil...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18