Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark[_4_]
Forum: Mazda December 7th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Shock replacements

pws wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>
> > Glad to hear what I thought was a sensible approach actually is. Then
> > I'll be replacing my rear shocks this weekend. I've never done shock
> > replacement before,...
Forum: Mazda December 7th 06, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Shock replacements

pws wrote:
> Mark wrote:
> > My '97 is due for replacing the shocks, and I've got them all ready,
> > sitting in my garage. Since my life is somewhat hectic, to say the
> > least, I'm not sure if...
Forum: Mazda December 7th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Shock replacements

My '97 is due for replacing the shocks, and I've got them all ready,
sitting in my garage. Since my life is somewhat hectic, to say the
least, I'm not sure if I'd be able to find time enough in a...
Forum: Mazda October 31st 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 62
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage

pws wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>
> > Yikes, I'd much rather live where I do than wherever it is you do (I'm
> > in the great (and cold) Pacific Northwest). It is fall, after all.
> > Unless you're in the...
Forum: Mazda October 31st 06, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws wrote:

> My top goes up when the temp hits about 50 degrees Farenheit. You people
> are insane. ;-) Of course, I was driving a miata with no A/C when it
> was 112 out this summer.

It was...
Forum: Mazda October 23rd 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Mark[_4_]
I've been VIOLATED!

wrote:
> pws > wrote:
> > Anything of real value either goes with me or is left in the trunk when
> > I park away from home.
>
> Why do you think the trunk is safe?...
Forum: Mazda September 13th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Suspension question

The car has 57000 miles on it, and I bought it at 17k, so I assume that
all pieces are original. So if shocks don't really go that far with
good performance, then perhaps it's time for an upgrade. ...
Forum: Mazda September 12th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Suspension question

I've got a completely stock '97 Miata (except for having upgraded the
14" steel wheels to lighter 15" Kosei wheels) that I'm thinking of
making a little more fun.

I'm pretty much just a daily...
Forum: Mazda September 12th 06, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Loose front rotor (on '97 Miata)

Ok, having looked at the wheels and rotors enough now I see that the
rotor being loose on the right is perfectly ok. And having taking it
apart and put it all back together a few times, I'm happy...
Forum: Mazda August 30th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 42
Posted By Mark[_4_]
MX-5 Commuter?

pws wrote:

> Here's what I brought home today in my miata. It did take two trips and
> a little creative trunk and parcel shelf packing.
>
> I would have preferred your Nissan for this one, I...
Forum: Mazda August 30th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws wrote:
> The rotors are held in place by the lugnuts, which secure both the
> wheels and the rotors.
> With the wheel off and the caliper out of the way, the rotor will pop
> right off of the...
Forum: Mazda August 28th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark[_4_]
Loose front rotor

I've been hearing some occasional noise from the front right and this
weekend took some time to figure out what it is. After taking off the
front right tire, at first I noticed that the 4 wheel...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12