Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Technology June 30th 18, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes

It was the PCM, all fixed now
Forum: Technology June 15th 18, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes

Thanks Steve, I will keep that in mind. I have another question regarding PCM and readiness monitors. If my pcm was the cause of these issues, lets say the drivers that ground the o2 heater circuits...
Forum: Technology June 14th 18, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes

Thanks for the reply. I replaced the PCM a year ago for the well known issue of plugs and coils burning up the pcm. I replaced pcm and plugs and coils with recommended parts. While doing so, the...
Forum: Technology June 14th 18, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes

bad IAC valve could cause 6 other electrical circuit codes?
Forum: Technology June 13th 18, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes

I have a 2005 Mazda Tribute 3.0. About a month ago I had the engine light come on, I immediately checked the codes. p0443 ( Purge valve solenoid ) p0403 ( egr solenoid ) and all 4 o2 sensors p0...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5