Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Technology May 5th 17, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
[Q} Single axle brake analyzers awd compatibility

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 1:13:12 PM UTC+3, wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 5:11:46 PM UTC+8, wrote:
> > I've never seen brake analyzers in the States...
Forum: Audi April 11th 17, 01:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A4, Potholes, Sidewall Bulges and Blowouts

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 2:38:55 AM UTC+3, MFudalla wrote:
> What are A4 owners in cold weather states like Michigan doing to help
> minimize expensive tire replacement due to potholes. I had a...
Forum: Technology April 11th 17, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 12:11:46 PM UTC+3, wrote:
> I've never seen brake analyzers in the States but they are everywhere in urop.
>
> The thing is typically single axle and...
Forum: Technology April 11th 17, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
[Q} Single axle brake analyzers awd compatibility

I've never seen brake analyzers in the States but they are everywhere in urop.

The thing is typically single axle and seems to spin the wheels for a frojnt or a rear axle.

Would this thing screw up...
Forum: Technology February 22nd 17, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Das ist British quality!

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 7:58:51 AM UTC+3, wrote:
> On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 9:32:18 PM UTC+8, wrote:
> > A "poor" guy locked out of his Range...
Forum: Technology February 10th 17, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Das ist British quality!

A "poor" guy locked out of his Range Rover found a way to get in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJpYAdPYw18

Fiskars to the rescue!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6