Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 6.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Square Wheels
Forum: Auto Photos January 5th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By Square Wheels
Large AVI file, untested: 1950 DeSoto TV Commercial with GrouchoMarx.avi (1/3)

gn_user wrote:

> Sing Along with Mitch
> it ain't but apparently they were doing more in 1905 Oldsmobiles than
> just driving them. heh heh

Etymology lesson and pic.....

"Spooning" comes from the...

gn_user wrote:

> Sing Along with Mitch
> it ain't but apparently they were doing more in 1905 Oldsmobiles than
> just driving them. heh heh

Etymology lesson and pic.....

"Spooning" comes from the...
Forum: Auto Photos January 4th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
Replies: 106
Posted By Square Wheels
1936-1940 GM Streamliners w/pix

Jonno wrote:

> Ooops replied to the wrong newsgroup originally. Sorry about that.
> You might be right on that one Rob. And SW may not be that far away either.
> Anyone know what GMC engines were...
Forum: Auto Photos January 4th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles

Jonno wrote:

> The web site states that the streamliner vans were "powered by GMC gasoline
> engines." whereas, SW's picture "Stream26.gif - workers lowering tire
> pressure to get under a bridge"...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 07:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Square Wheels
The Bucciali Story

MagisterMax wrote:
> Buc or Bucciali was produced from 1923 through 1933 by Bucciali Frères in
> Courbevoie, Seine, France.
>
> "A spate of very unconventional designs, all of them too far ahead of...
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 07:57 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Square Wheels
And now we have proof!

You're sunk.

Toodle-oo!
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 07:54 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Square Wheels
Bye-bye, Miss American Liar

and full-time weenie.
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 07:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Square Wheels
I usually have the last laugh.....

....and I will again.

Bye, Bye, Cooyon Billy!
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 07:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Square Wheels
To Keep Billy From Getting Too Lonely

Just drool quietly, ya little pansy !!
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 07:20 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Square Wheels
Never mess with a Big Cat

Always watching closely.....
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 07:12 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Square Wheels
Anyone notice a similarity.....?

The look in the eyes, maybe?
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 05:06 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 64
Posted By Square Wheels
Pig Boy Reposts: dataDVDs.jpg (1/1) 73076 bytes

d wrote:
> Read the site you listed dimwit.
> "We've developed world-leading electronic "ASSEMBLY" solutions for
> consumer electronics, etc. etc......."
>
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:32:45 -0800,...
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 18
Posted By Square Wheels
Happy-Type New Year

Swing it, kitties, and shake it, pooches!!
Forum: Auto Photos December 30th 06, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 562
Posted By Square Wheels
OFF TOPIC: "L.W.(Cooyon Persecuted One) Hughes III"

> You remind me of
> a little rat dog

Actually, it's not a rat dog, per se.

I tinker around with genetic engineering, and this guy is mostly rat.
True, it does have the stability DNA from a...