Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim McNamara
Forum: Honda January 14th 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 116
Posted By Tim McNamara
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

In article >,
Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-13, Eeyore > wrote:
> >

> > Brent wrote:
Forum: Driving January 14th 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 133

Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-13, Eeyore > wrote:
> >

> > Brent wrote:
Forum: Saturn January 14th 09, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 94

Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-12, Tim McNamara > wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Honda January 14th 09, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-12, Tim McNamara > wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Driving January 14th 09, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-12, Tim McNamara > wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Driving January 12th 09, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-11, Tim McNamara > wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Honda January 12th 09, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-11, Tim McNamara > wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Saturn January 12th 09, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Brent > wrote:

> On 2009-01-11, Tim McNamara > wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Saturn January 11th 09, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Scott in SoCal > wrote:

> In message >, John David Galt
Forum: Honda January 11th 09, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Scott in SoCal > wrote:

> In message >, John David Galt
Forum: Driving January 11th 09, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn

Scott in SoCal > wrote:

> In message >, John David Galt
Forum: Honda January 9th 09, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda

Eeyore > wrote:

> Tim Howard wrote:
>
> > Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
>
> The basic...
Forum: Driving January 9th 09, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda

Eeyore > wrote:

> Tim Howard wrote:
>
> > Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
>
> The basic...
Forum: Driving January 8th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 133
Posted By Tim McNamara
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

Ah, "it's not fair" is the great rallying cry of the masses. It really
means "make somebody else pay for the benefits I enjoy."

The damage each driver causes to the roads is based on how many...
Forum: Honda January 8th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 116
Posted By Tim McNamara
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

Ah, "it's not fair" is the great rallying cry of the masses. It really
means "make somebody else pay for the benefits I enjoy."

The damage each driver causes to the roads is based on how many...
Forum: Saturn January 8th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 94
Posted By Tim McNamara
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

Ah, "it's not fair" is the great rallying cry of the masses. It really
means "make somebody else pay for the benefits I enjoy."

The damage each driver causes to the roads is based on how many...
Forum: Technology October 7th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Tim McNamara
Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

In article
wrote:

> And everyone also knows that Bush is the worst president in USA
> history. ...
Forum: Driving April 10th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Tim McNamara
Occidental CEO got more than $400 million in 2006

In article >,
Dave Head > wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:35:26 -0700, "Fred G. Mackey"
> > wrote:
>
> >I had a good...
Forum: Driving April 10th 07, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides

Curtis L. Russell > wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:41:16 GMT, Dave Head > wrote:
>
> >People...
Forum: Driving April 7th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Tim McNamara
promoting "smart growth"

In article >,
"George Conklin" > wrote:

> "Tim McNamara" > wrote in message news:timmcn->

Forum: Driving April 7th 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Tim McNamara
promoting "smart growth"

In article >,
"George Conklin" > wrote:

> Smart Growth is based on a lie, but a useful one to get the taxpayer
> to...
Forum: Driving April 6th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Tim McNamara
promoting "smart growth"

In article >,
SMS > wrote:

> Tim McNamara wrote:
>
> > In cities that's called "gentrification" and it is happening apace
Forum: Driving April 6th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Tim McNamara
promoting "smart growth"

In article >,
SMS > wrote:

> Amy Blankenship wrote:
>
> > So in other words the previous plan is not being adhered to. I
Forum: Driving March 18th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Tim McNamara
Why don't American drivers drive like Europeans?

In article >,
(Matthew T. Russotto) wrote:

> In article >,
> Tim McNamara ...
Forum: Driving March 18th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides

"Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:

> Bernd Felsche wrote:
> > "Fred G. Mackey" > writes:
>
> >>Similarly,...