Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dead-guy-3
Forum: Simulators December 3rd 10, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By dead-guy-3
Anyone got any thoughts on PS3/GT5?

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 09:18:24 +0000, petergagg wrote:

> On 27/11/2010 07:40, Andrew MacPherson wrote:
>> [12 quoted lines suppressed]
> As a long time "proper" sim fan (mostly pc racing sims) I...
Forum: Simulators September 24th 10, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By dead-guy-3
whoo-hooo easports quits nascar

Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
release of NASCAR 11.

more...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2