Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 1.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WindsorFox-{SS}-[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang July 9th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Oil Sensor?

Michael Johnson wrote:
> jonezzzman wrote:
>> Michael Johnson wrote:
>>> You may not need a new sensor. I believe there is a plastic gasket
>>> that can go bad. I had the same problem may years...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 9th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
...and the Foxes go on

dwight wrote:
> In return, she serves as my fashion consultant, who determines whether
> I'm fit to be seen in public or not.
>
> dwight

So, this means we won't see you on "What Not to...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 8th 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 26
FS: '93 5.0 - South Florida

Michael Johnson wrote:
> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> <snip>

Forum: Ford Mustang July 8th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
...and the Foxes go on

Michael Johnson wrote:
> At least the right cars got "smacked" and there are no permanent
> injuries. Our son totaled four cars in less than two years. One of
> those cars he totaled was my...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 7th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
...and the Foxes go on

dwight wrote:
> Thursday morning, my wife was backing her Escape out of the garage with
> the rear passenger door open. The garage is fine. The rear door isn't.
> The Escape goes into the shop on...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 3rd 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 129
OT - So Michael...

dwight wrote:

> Y'all can give it a listen and tell me if you like it. Notice I didn't say
> tell me if you DON'T like it...
>
> dwight
> www.tfrog93.com/audio/audio.htm
>
> (Just doing my bit to...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 1st 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 129
OT - So Michael...

Michael Johnson wrote:
> WindsorFox wrote:
>> Joe wrote:
>>> I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down
>>> here, it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 31st 08, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 144
Mustang GT and K&N air charger

C. E. White wrote:
> "WindsorFox" > wrote in message
>> C. E. White wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang January 18th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson wrote:
> WindsorFox wrote:
>> Michael Johnson wrote:

Forum: VW water cooled January 18th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
about the nonsense posts, its over...

Joseph Gliebe wrote:
> Understand, and agree 100%
> Anything we can do about it? If so I would love to.

The only "it" I see is when clueless boobs post replies trying to
convince the world...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 18th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
FORD: Straight to the P.R. TOILET with this one!

John S. wrote:

> CafePress is basically the ones that messed up here... They are the
> ones that "misunderstood"...
>
> Basically people were taking things like the Ford logos, Mustang logo,
Forum: Ford Mustang January 16th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson wrote:
> C. E. White wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang January 14th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson wrote:

> Additionally, I don't think K&N filters decrease the life of an engine
> due to poor filtering. I have had one on my '89 LX since it was new and
> it has 150k+ miles (the...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
God Help Toyota

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Patience is a virtue...so is stubbornness! A GT500 at last.(kinda long)

John C. wrote:
> "WindsorFox-{SS}-" > wrote in message
>> On Dec 29, 10:33 am, "John C."...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 07, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
God Help Toyota

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:31:11 -0500, Michael Johnson >
> wrote:
>
>> Ashton Crusher wrote:
>>> On 28 Dec 2007 04:08:38 GMT, elaich <|@|.|> wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
God Help Toyota

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On 28 Dec 2007 04:08:38 GMT, elaich <|@|.|> wrote:
>
>> wrote in news:f686cb24-25e6-47ac-a973-7a0f3dac09c8
>> @v32g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Forum: Ford Mustang December 29th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
> On Dec 29, 10:33 am, "John C." > wrote:
>
> Way to go, John! DEFINATELY, take the car to your local dealer and be
> sure to tell him how much you paid!!
Forum: Ford Mustang December 29th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
God Help Toyota

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:13:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:
>
>> Check out their "A-BAT" concept.
>>
>> http://jalopnik.com/
>>
>> Increasing product recalls, senior...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 28th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Mustang Guy Scores Again

Brad and Karen wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> I gave Tim -- a.k.a. Mustang Guy -- a call about a week...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 28th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
God Help Toyota

wrote:
> Check out their "A-BAT" concept.
>
> http://jalopnik.com/
>
> Increasing product recalls, senior leadership jumping ship, and now
> this... this... A-BAT "truck". Seems...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 24th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Sick of Valvoline Oil Change

corky wrote:
> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang December 24th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "corky" > wrote in message
>> I don't have the room to do my own oil changes, so I went to Valvoline's...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 24th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson wrote:
> corky wrote:
>> I don't have the room to do my own oil changes, so I went to
>> Valvoline's Jiffylube knockoff. I asked for oil and a new oil filter.
>> The guy seemed...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 24th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

corky wrote:
> I don't have the room to do my own oil changes, so I went to Valvoline's
> Jiffylube knockoff. I asked for oil and a new oil filter. The guy seemed
> insulted and said they always...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30