Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J R
Forum: Corvette February 5th 10, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By J R
The new standard in glass and window cleaning products (nostreaking whatsoever)

I find the best window cleaning solution to be a couple drops of Dawn
dishsoap in a quart spray bottle & water. It doesn't streak & is what is
recommended for tinted windows. Thats what the use when...
Forum: Corvette September 23rd 09, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By J R
HUD question

I'll have to check the recommendations in a few weeks from now. On
Monday, I brought my car in to be painted & it will take a couple weeks
at least. Thanks to all that responded. I'll let you know...
Forum: Corvette September 22nd 09, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By J R
HUD question

Looking down in the unit from outside, it appears to not be powered on,
no matter what I do with the controls. Gusee I'll have to live without
it. Thanks...
Forum: Corvette September 21st 09, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By J R
HUD question

When I bought my used 2000 hardtop, the HUD didn't work. Someone told me
the reason was beause it's not the original windshield. Is that true?
Thanks
Forum: Corvette September 13th 09, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By J R
Trying to find Carpet Spray Paint (Dye) for the 2006Corvette rear carpetting .

I've used fabric paint in one of my cars before & the first time I
washed the carpets, most of the dye came out. i would suggest trying the
spray on a scrap piece of carpet, letting it dry & see what...
Forum: Corvette August 30th 09, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By J R
Winter Storage Questions

I would probably put it away in oct.-nov., depending on the weather, &
definately wait for the salt to be washed awawy from the roads, probably
late april.

Thank for the replies.
Forum: Corvette August 27th 09, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By J R
Winter Storage Questions

Living in Maine, my vette will be in storage in an unheated garage for
the winter months. Should I drain the gas tank or just use an additive &
frequently start it up? Also, I planned on covering it...
Forum: Corvette July 6th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By J R
factory tint

would anybody know what the 2000 's have for factory tint? thanks.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8