Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Forum: Technology December 23rd 11, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
this is what happens if

In rec.autos.makers.honda jim beam > wrote:
> 2. you then ignore the oil warning light!

Back in the 70's, I got a great deal on a Mazda Rotary. I had my pick of
an RX4 with a seized...
Forum: Honda December 23rd 11, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
this is what happens if

In rec.autos.makers.honda jim beam > wrote:
> 2. you then ignore the oil warning light!

Back in the 70's, I got a great deal on a Mazda Rotary. I had my pick of
an RX4 with a seized...
Forum: Honda October 2nd 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
How to adjust windshield sprinkler in accord 2004

Pszemol > wrote:
> Where would the downforce come from?
> Car is pushing forward so the air is going UP to the roof.
> This air will blow the water up.

Chevy used to have "cowl...
Forum: Honda October 2nd 07, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Pszemol > wrote:
> Come on... one is twice as long as the other... :-)

It's not that bad. The long size fits on both sides, giving me a little
more view of the world. ;-)

--...
Forum: Honda October 2nd 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Pszemol > wrote:
> Not at all. At some point I had the water over the wiper,
> barelly touching it with the eadge of the spray...
> Unfortunatelly at this setting majority of water...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5