Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew T. Russotto
Forum: Driving October 28th 08, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.mexico,misc.transport.road,alt.fan.countries.guatemala,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
iWorldwide Transportation Library en español!

In article >,
Odo > wrote:
>Dieses ist Amerika: sprechen Sie Englisch!

Non, il est Mexico, dice la...
Forum: Driving October 28th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 29
$1.99 Gas Hits NJ! today!

In article >,
richard > wrote:

>Here in Vegas, price finally fell down below $3.
>They're about a week or two behind and yet still...
Forum: Driving October 17th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,chi.general
Replies: 22
Blago to cause toll road congestion

In article >,
Alexander Rogge > wrote:

>What about the incentive to stop driving and use mass-transit instead?

What about it? Buses get stuck...
Forum: Driving September 3rd 08, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.drugs
Replies: 25
Palin's husband Todd - Past Conviction for Violent Drug Crime

In article >,
Shawn Hirn > wrote:

>How is this story relevant to Sarah Palin's being on McCain's ticket?
>McCain didn't not...
Forum: Driving August 29th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
CEO of First United Ethanol in AJC

In article >,
ecineleuf > wrote:
>Jackie Helling
>August 19, 2008
>
>The Atlanta Journal-Constitution blog...
Forum: Driving August 28th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 68
The Big Three Automakers Can't Sell Their ****ty Cars, So They'll Take Your Tax Money Instead

In article >,
Mitchell Holman > wrote:

> Honda doesn't have to pay health care costs since their
>country has national health...
Forum: Driving August 28th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 68
The Big Three Automakers Can't Sell Their ****ty Cars, So They'llTake Your Tax Money Instead

In article >,
> wrote:
>
>In the United States a third of Americans believe their system needs
>to be...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 08, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush

lorad > wrote:

>There are now numerous US made GM vehicles that exceed jap models in
>comfort,...
Forum: Driving August 19th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 56
Bicycles - what's the primary fuel to your fire?

In article >,
Paul Hovnanian P.E. > wrote:
>"Matthew T. Russotto" wrote:
>>
>> In article >,
>> Paul Hovnanian P.E....
Forum: Driving August 19th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Paul Hovnanian P.E. > wrote:
>"Matthew T. Russotto" wrote:
>>
>> In article >,
>> Paul Hovnanian P.E....
Forum: Driving August 17th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Replies: 52
Highway deaths drop to record low

In article >,
Nate Nagel > wrote:

>Oh, I get it. gpstard has nym-shifted again.

Is it? I thought maybe it was Carl with some new tactics.

--...
Forum: Driving August 17th 08, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

Zigler > wrote:

>For example, if YOUR speeding causes ME an accident, then you damn
>well...
Forum: Driving August 17th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

Zigler > wrote:
>On Aug 16, 6:19=A0am,...
Forum: Driving August 17th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Paul Hovnanian P.E. > wrote:
>"Matthew T. Russotto" wrote:
>>
>> In article >,
>> Paul Hovnanian P.E....
Forum: Driving August 14th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Paul Hovnanian P.E. > wrote:

>again'? Get in shape! Learn to ride properly. And lose those stupid
>pedal cleats.

Riding properly...
Forum: Driving August 6th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 21
Will Morgan Freeman Be Charged w ANYTHING For Nearly Killing aWoman?

In article >,
Mike Mordant > wrote:
>On Aug 5, 10:35=A0pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are...
Forum: Driving August 6th 08, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 164
Spain Gets Smart - Cuts Highway Speed Limit to 50 mph, City to25mph

In article >,
Eeyore > wrote:

>"Matthew T. Russotto" wrote:

Forum: Driving August 6th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.trucking

Eeyore > wrote:

>"Matthew T. Russotto" wrote:
>
>> Eeyore > wrote:
Forum: Driving August 5th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 82
Riding a bike under the influence is NOT DUI

In article >,
Brent P > wrote:

>Cops don't care. They charge people with DUI either way. I've read
>news reports of...
Forum: Driving August 5th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

KingOfTheApes > wrote:
>On Aug 4, 2:22=A0pm, (Matthew T....
Forum: Driving August 4th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 82
Have you ever tried to ride a bicycle while intoxicated?

In article >,
KingOfTheApes > wrote:

>So I say, don't drink and drive, but if you drink, catch a taxi,...
Forum: Driving August 4th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Eeyore > wrote:

>It has been traditional for US sedans to have larger Cds and CdAs
>than Euro cars.

Err, Nate...
Forum: Driving August 4th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.trucking

Eeyore > wrote:

>Butanol is NOT a gasoline replacement ? You can literally fill your car up with it and...
Forum: Driving August 4th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,misc.transport.trucking

Eeyore > wrote:

>"Matthew T. Russotto" wrote:
>
>> Nate Nagel > wrote:
>> >Eeyore...
Forum: Driving August 4th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving