Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Riches
Forum: Simulators January 12th 12, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Ian Riches
rF2: The quest for new ways to be miserable continues!

In article >,
says...

> (Ian Riches) wrote:
>
> > What hardware are you running it on?
>
> Sadly I'm...
Forum: Simulators January 12th 12, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Ian Riches
rF2: The quest for new ways to be miserable continues!

In article >,
says...
> Graphics: it's like a modding team took rF1 to the edges of what it was capable of.
> Good, if you were...
Forum: Simulators March 24th 11, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Ian Riches
15 years later..

In article >,
says...

> (Ian Riches) wrote:
>
> > Nor does Dirt, but somehow playing that with the
Forum: Simulators March 23rd 11, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Ian Riches
15 years later..

In article >,
says...

<snip>

> It's nice to see that the lack of willpower which got me into so much
financial
> trouble on...
Forum: Simulators June 25th 10, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Riches
NFS: Shift - Can't drive in straight line on demo...

On 25/06/2010 13:54, Uwe wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> I admit to having bought NFS:Shift and I played it briefly for a week
> or so, and as far as I can tell everything worked fine wheel wise (g25
> here,...
Forum: Simulators June 25th 10, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Riches
NFS: Shift - Can't drive in straight line on demo...

I've recently upgrading my ancient (XP2500+ & x800 XT) machine to
something slightly more modern (Q6600 + 8800GT), and am catching up on
what I've missed over the last few years.

I quite like the...
Forum: Simulators November 9th 09, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Ian Riches
VW Jetta TDI racing series - "clean diesel"?

jeffareid wrote:
> That so called clean diesel is only 5% bio-diesel, with the other
> 95% conventional diesel, so this seems more like a case of "clean
> coal", then an actually clean fuel source.
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 17th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 0
Posted By Ian Riches
You'd Have Hoped Top Gear Would Have Known Better....

Just watched the outakes from the £1000 Alfa challenge on TG recently:

http://www.topgear.com/content/videos/videos/158/chooseconnection.html

As the file name flashed up as the video was buffering,...
Forum: Simulators March 4th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Ian Riches
Fighter Sim Group?

In article <ca2b097b-c755-40e8-8c20-edc927a181d5
@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, says...
> On Mar 4, 4:46*am, (Andrew
> MacPherson) wrote:
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9