Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jwilson54[_2_]
Forum: Simulators May 12th 12, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 40
Posted By jwilson54[_2_]
New PC's FFB

On 5/12/2012 10:20 AM, FolkGT wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2012 23:28:11 -0400, > wrote:
>
>> You two and this FF discussion are the death knell of this (should
>> have been...
Forum: Simulators February 18th 11, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By jwilson54[_2_]
Are there any current <g> or past racing games or sims that willwork on W

On 2/18/2011 4:16 PM, Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> (PW) wrote:
>
>> and GTR2 (but what is the maximum resolution for those two?).
>
> Any D3D resolution available. I run...
Forum: Simulators January 2nd 11, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By jwilson54[_2_]
Anyone got any thoughts on PS3/GT5?

On 1/2/2011 10:23 AM, GaryR wrote:
>> On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 06:00:04 -0500, Tim > wrote:
>> I stress out about racing clean in multiplayer racing sims/games,
>> nearly to the...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 10, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By jwilson54[_2_]
sim racing group not just iracing group

On 9/1/2010 7:48 PM, Luvrsmel wrote:
> that being said and agreed upon in a "told ya so" kind of way, I was
> surprised to see that my old (3.0GHz) overclocked to (3.4GHz)P4 system
> runs NFS...
Forum: Simulators March 29th 10, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By jwilson54[_2_]
ARCA car setups?

MooMooMan wrote:
> On 26/03/2010 12:35 PM, jwilson54 wrote:
>
>> Yes,the server you are on is set to impound(parc femme)you can change
>> your setting in your player file so offline you won't have...
Forum: Simulators March 26th 10, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By jwilson54[_2_]
ARCA car setups?

MooNooMan wrote:
> Why can't I change car setups between qual and race? Once I make car
> changes for qualify I can't change them back for the race. Only a few
> things I can change but if I change...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6