Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nate Nagel
Forum: Driving September 6th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Nate Nagel
Passing lane tactics: what's proper? Discuss.

Alexander Rogge wrote:
>> This was prompted by the thread Chris started about accelerating to
>> get out of a passing lane, getting a speeding ticket...and responses
>> accusing the driver in...
Forum: Driving February 18th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By Nate Nagel
NY considers banning spinners

Steve B wrote:
> "Dave" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving February 18th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Dave wrote:
>>Looks like another law designed to tell people of a certain group that we
>>don't
>>like 'em.
>>
>>I tend to think of those that mount such things as juvenile, but... in...
Forum: Driving February 18th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 20
Posted By Nate Nagel
Road Rager gets 25 years for death of kid

Nate Nagel wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
>
>> Steve B wrote:
>>
>>> "gpsman" > wrote

Forum: Driving February 18th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

Nate Nagel wrote:
> Steve B wrote:
>
>> "gpsman" > wrote
>>

>>> Check your stats. Elderly drivers are among the least likely to be
>>> involved in a fatal collision. Try...
Forum: Driving February 18th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

Steve B wrote:
> "gpsman" > wrote
>

>>Check your stats. Elderly drivers are among the least likely to be
>>involved in a fatal collision. Try a Google of "fatal...
Forum: Technology February 18th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Nate Nagel
99 ford explorer

Mike Romain wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> The temprature dropped below my antifreeze level and popped one of the
>> freeze plugs.
>> Exactly how hard is it to replace this plug?
Forum: Driving February 18th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>

>>BRADENTON -- A 49-year-old Manatee County man was sentenced to 25 years in...
Forum: Technology February 18th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Nate Nagel
1998 plymouth breeze key won't turn in ignition

Don wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2007 05:34:21 -0800, "cannabiscabbie"
> > wrote:
>

>>I have a 98 Plymouth Breeze and have recently found the key will not
>>turn in the ignition. I...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By Nate Nagel
Too Funny

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Steve B > wrote:
>
>>Please reread the post, and try to pay more attention in the future. This...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime
Replies: 22
Posted By Nate Nagel
69 yo woman honks horn - Cops use stun gun on her and fine her$650

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Nate Nagel > wrote in
> :
>

>>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>>>"the_Host"...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 34
Posted By Nate Nagel
It's about the revenue... again...

Ed Pirrero wrote:
> On Feb 15, 9:41 am, (Brent P)
> wrote:
>

>>Trustee Million doesn't want to ticket those who vote for him. If it were
>>about safety then why...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 34
Posted By Nate Nagel
It's about the revenue... again...

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Nate Nagel > wrote in news:er5quc0p07
> @news2.newsguy.com:
>

>>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By Nate Nagel
Too Funny

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Nate Nagel > said in rec.autos.driving:
>

>>>Its not smart to turn the wheels prior to actually turning, but to
>>>have that turned into a ticketable...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 34
Posted By Nate Nagel
It's about the revenue... again...

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> (Brent P) wrote in
> :
>

> What's the problem.? Just obey the...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 34
Posted By Nate Nagel
It's about the revenue... again...

wrote:
> On Feb 16, 7:28 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
>
>>Jim F wrote:
>>
>>>On Feb 15, 10:41 am, (Brent...
Forum: Driving February 17th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 34
Posted By Nate Nagel
It's about the revenue... again...

Jim F wrote:
> On Feb 15, 10:41 am, (Brent P)
> wrote:
>
>>http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/256952,152NWS2.article
>>
>><...>
>>
>>"The village wants to hire...
Forum: Driving February 16th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By Nate Nagel
Too Funny

wrote:
> On Feb 16, 12:38 pm, "Steve B" > wrote:
>
> wrote in...
Forum: Driving February 16th 07, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By Nate Nagel
Too Funny

Motorhead Lawyer wrote:
> On Feb 16, 5:31 am, Nate Nagel > wrote:
>

>>But it is actually illegal to remain stopped with your wheels pointed in
>>a direction other than...
Forum: Driving February 16th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By Nate Nagel
Scott, how would your Corvette handle

gpsman wrote:
> On Feb 16, 12:27 pm, "N8N" > wrote:
>
>>On Feb 16, 11:03 am, "gpsman" > wrote:
>>

>>>On Feb 16, 1:34 am,...
Forum: Driving February 16th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By Nate Nagel
Too Funny

223rem wrote:
> Steve B wrote:

Forum: Driving February 16th 07, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Fred G. Mackey wrote:
> Eeyore wrote:
>

>> RWD will throw you off the road in a instant in slippery conditions.
>

> I remember renting a Mustang in the late '90s and was appalled by how...
Forum: Chrysler February 16th 07, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 156
Posted By Nate Nagel
GM, Ford reputations take a hit

Tom Adkins wrote:
> wrote:

Forum: Technology February 16th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.energy.renewable,alt.solar.photovoltaic,sci.energy,rec.autos.tech,sci.energy.hydrogen
Replies: 356
Posted By Nate Nagel
Running a car on water via electrolysis

Eeyore wrote:

> adm wrote:
>

>>"Fred Kasner" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Warm weather produce (citrus fruits) must come from Mediterranean
>>>countries. Vegetable can be...
Forum: Technology February 16th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 90
Posted By Nate Nagel
People who claim 'they could build a 400mpg Hybrid' amuse me.