Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Will Bradshaw
Forum: Simulators August 8th 10, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Will Bradshaw
NFS: Shift - Can't drive in straight line on demo...

Will Bradshaw wrote:

> Ian,
>
> I don't have any advice, but I have tried both the demo and then the
> full payware version (thinking it might be a demo problem), and I too
> had wheel issues...
Forum: Simulators June 25th 10, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ian Riches wrote:
> I've recently upgrading my ancient (XP2500+ & x800 XT) machine to
> something slightly more modern (Q6600 + 8800GT), and am catching up on
> what I've missed over the last few...
Forum: Simulators April 20th 10, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Will Bradshaw
cox dropping support of usenet

rcgldr wrote:
> "Effective June 30, 2010,
> Cox Communications will discontinue Usenet service to our subscribers."
>
> They're pushing giganews, but I'm guessing google groups will be good
Forum: Simulators March 7th 10, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Will Bradshaw
iRacing Movie 5th March 2010

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NIfk5kIywo
>
> I thought it was about time someone posted something. It's been a quiet week. :-)

Great stuff, Andrew. I've always liked...
Forum: Simulators December 8th 09, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Will Bradshaw
What is next?

PlowBoy wrote:
> For those of us who look around RAS while at work, but cant surf the web and
> boards as easily (blocked or monitored). What do you guys know? When is
> rFactor 2 going to...
Forum: Simulators May 20th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Will Bradshaw
Testing/Demoing iRacing?

schooner wrote:
> Is there any means to test out iRacing on a PC to see how the specs will
> hold up beyond actually paying for a monthly subscription?
> At this point I'm merely interested to see...
Forum: Simulators February 26th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Will Bradshaw
NASCAR?

Therron Thomas wrote:
> Someone care to bring me up to speed?
>
> Whats the lastest and greatest NASCAR sim? NASCAR game in general?

IMO, for rFactor online racing, the NASCAR Sim Series mod can't...
Forum: Simulators February 11th 08, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Will Bradshaw
rFactor Renault Megane Trophy First Win Online

cowoffunk wrote:
> After many many months of racing the Megane Trophy mod in pickup races I
> have finally won my first online race! Regardless of the idiocy that dogs
> this type of sim racing...
Forum: Simulators December 20th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Will Bradshaw
ToCA RD3

Jeff Reid wrote:

> The main improvment I've read is that GTR2 solved a snap oversteer
> at low speed that occurred in GTR. The main complaint was that GTR2
> was too easy to drive, but the cars...
Forum: Simulators December 19th 06, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 53
Posted By Will Bradshaw
sim racing is dead

Jeff Reid wrote:
>>Personally, the first thing I look for are "correct" auto/world physics. Then it's track modelling and finally AI.
>

> What I'm waiting for is a racing sim that includes post...
Forum: Simulators December 19th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 53
Posted By Will Bradshaw
sim racing is dead

Jeff Reid wrote:
> I wouldn't say it's dead, but the thrill is long gone. Racing sims
> have been around since 1999. I look at the Team Redline web site
> and they seem to be always waiting for the...
Forum: Simulators November 22nd 06, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Will Bradshaw
EA Shuts Down NSR Servers

I know I'm over a week behind on this bit of news, but I still find it
amusing due to the fact that Sierra's servers are still up for NR2003
after all of this time.

SimRacing Released: 2/15/05
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12