Showing results 1 to 25 of 91
Search took 1.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Forum: VW air cooled April 13th 14, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Ironic

wrote in message

>Come on christine I am sure your smart enough to know I am not lying about
>some as ironic about that.

The irony is...
Forum: VW air cooled March 24th 14, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Ironic

wrote in message

>Oh Chistine I should thank you, I'm sure all the tax money you pay the
>state of VA pays part of the special...
Forum: VW air cooled March 17th 14, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Ironic

wrote in message

>No april fools joke I really gave it all away. As I said I had cars winning
>at every show and was tring to help any...
Forum: VW air cooled December 24th 12, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
carb. question

wrote in message

>Remember I am out of the business and its hard to feel ignorant telling him
>that the carb from a standard shift...
Forum: VW air cooled December 16th 12, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
New aircooled toy

"Max Welton" wrote in message

>Way cool. Did you plow snow with it?

>Max

yes, it did very well on my asphault drive. wheel...
Forum: VW air cooled December 16th 12, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
carb. question

wrote in message

>WRONG But hey if you want to give wrong info because your insecurities
>have you disputing anything I say, go for...
Forum: VW air cooled October 23rd 12, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
carb. question

"P.J.Berg" wrote in message

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 03:57:37 +0200, >
wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 25,...
Forum: VW air cooled October 23rd 12, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
New aircooled toy

"Max Welton" wrote in message

>... I mean TOOL. Yeah, that's it.

Max, I had a 317 for years, they are terrific "yard" tractors....
Forum: VW air cooled October 15th 12, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Back from the dead

"Shag" wrote in message

> but who knows where we'll all be a few years from now.

years or beers?
Forum: VW air cooled October 15th 12, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Back from the dead

wrote in message

>Some of you might remember me, John. I had two Bugs and a kit car. One of
>the Bugs was a '58 I bought from Mikah.
Forum: VW air cooled October 15th 12, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

"VWGirl" wrote in message

>Are we REALLY still talking about this?

I'd say *we* are since you jumped in..... really.....
Forum: VW air cooled June 12th 12, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

wrote in message

>I find this a very fitting quote for this group;

>There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil...
Forum: VW air cooled April 8th 12, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 25
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
So it's been a decade...

"Lauren Bailey" wrote in message

>Just wanted to drop in and say hi...

Hi...
Forum: VW air cooled April 8th 12, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

"KWW" wrote in message ...

> There are some people out there who really need assistance keeping old
> cars running and this forum can be very...
Forum: VW air cooled April 8th 12, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

wrote in message

>Blah Blah Blah you really need to get a life

I have one... a hardworking and honest one. do you?

>So...
Forum: VW air cooled February 5th 12, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

wrote in message

>LOL your still being a bitch...

>The fact that my cars won at every show is the only truth you...
Forum: VW air cooled December 17th 11, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

wrote in message

>And Christine you had many chances to speak to me at the shows you
>said I would dare show up to. The...
Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 11, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

wrote in message

re-tar-ded hey Chis I went to the shows to see if you had the balls
to walk up to me and say...
Forum: VW air cooled November 21st 11, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Yess! There is life..

wrote in message

And Jerry Kadafi was #3 and you missed bin ladin, sounds like you
teailer park trash need not have quiit...
Forum: VW air cooled November 21st 11, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 19
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Alive and well?

"John J Stafford" wrote in message

It has been a long, long time since I last visited here.

Update: I sold the pristine '72 to a friend in...
Forum: VW air cooled October 10th 11, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
72 super former autostick

"zam" wrote in message

>I have been tooling around for 5 years in my 72 SB pretty much driving
i>t every sunny day and it...
Forum: VW air cooled July 17th 11, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Off Topic - Which is the best headlight lense cleaner to use?

wrote in message

>I've had really good results with 2000 grit wet sanding then finishing
>compond, Meguiars PlastX after...
Forum: VW air cooled May 25th 11, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
anyone seen my 13mm wrench?

"David Gravereaux" wrote in message

>I have four including a right angle one. And yeah, I just grab another
>and the lost one turns up. ...
Forum: VW air cooled May 22nd 11, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
anyone seen my 13mm wrench?

"David Gravereaux" wrote in message

>I just put it down... It's around here somewhere.

just reach over into the box and grab another... I...
Forum: VW air cooled May 22nd 11, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Joey Tribiani[_2_]
Where Did everyone Go?

"Jan Andersson" wrote in message ...

>I wouldn't ever want to be caught racing a Jetta :)
>So no, not me.

>Jan

living in Va and driving a nova, would a jetta...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 91