Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bowez
Forum: Technology October 13th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By Bowez
Purchasing Hand Tools

On Oct 12, 6:54 pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
> Bowez > wrote:
>
> >If you just need general purpose tools I'd personally suggest
> >Craftsman. Though they are not the...
Forum: Technology October 12th 06, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By Bowez
Purchasing Hand Tools

phaeton wrote:
> phaeton wrote:
> > Many years ago I had amassed a combination of Craftsman, Snap-On and
>

> Holy crap... I failed to mention that I currently have no tools
> anymore. (aside from...
Forum: Technology October 9th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Bowez
Mazda Miata theft attempt?

ed wrote:
> I just finished repairing a slice in my sons vinyl top on his Miata after
> someone got in and stole some cd's and sunglasses.
> What was interesting is they jarred the passenger door...
Forum: Technology October 9th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Bowez
Engine Stalls at idle, next to no acceleration in gear

Load issue, so I'd say Plugs/wire/distributor. What is there
age/condition? Beyond that that only reason would happen after a fuel
treatment is fuel filter is clogged.
Forum: Technology October 9th 06, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Bowez
Power issues 93 Tbird SC

Let just get to meat of the matter. 93 SC drivers side bank plugs are
covered in soot passengers side are clean (plugs have less than 50miles
on them). Engine is lacking power, not devolping full...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5