Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill[_12_]
Forum: Driving December 5th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 40
Posted By Bill[_12_]
Woman says she's in labor - Cop gives her ticket anyway

"Jack" > wrote in message
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
Forum: Driving October 30th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Bill[_12_]
How long do Luxury cars like Infinity Q45 last?

> wrote in message ...
>
> I need a 2nd car for the family. Saw an 1998 Infinity Q45 151k mile
> car for sale around 5.5k from someone in our...
Forum: General October 30th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Bill[_12_]
How long do Luxury cars like Infinity Q45 last?

> wrote in message ...
>
> I need a 2nd car for the family. Saw an 1998 Infinity Q45 151k mile
> car for sale around 5.5k from someone in our...
Forum: Driving July 11th 08, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill[_12_]
Paranoid cops.