by Rich Go to last post
3 7 Auto Photos
'92 3.3L Olds Cutlass Ciera, intermittent code 42, bad stumbling by [email protected]
1993 3.3 Old Cutlass Ciera S code 42 Slow acceleration,SES,Shuts off
Today 05:40 AM
by Bill Vanek Go to last post
1 23 Technology
Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes by [email protected]
I have a 2005 Mazda Tribute 3.0. About a month ago I had the engine light come on, I immediately checked the codes. p0443 ( Purge valve solenoid ) p0403 ( egr solenoid ) and all 4 o2 sensors p0 135 141 155 161. ( o2 heater circuit ) All 6 codes are electrical circuit related. I have checked...
Yesterday 11:01 PM
by dsi1[_11_] Go to last post